Welcome... knife wielder

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
You want to be decent and get along then great. You want to be a shit talking stupid ass then forget it. I have no time for you.
Thanks Mr Wielder ....I'm gonna work on my forum etiquette and a few other perceived short comings
e16e240f2a364d749ae1217fdb6d4b73.jpg

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I've been doing this a long time and I've never seen anyone who acts as he does. It's almost like he's a little kid sneaking into his parent's computer.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Forum post count - BF doesn't care how he gets them just as long as he gets them. He and KW should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. I surely wouldn't tolerate it, nor would my members.

BF loves to say "We don't ban here." Shit, he banned me years ago... I never knew this place was still around until I saw he was registering (dunno why!) at my forum.

Sometimes it's NECESSARY to ban someone, BF. Trust me - I know more about this shit then you do. I've tried to give you advice but you poo poo it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just lock him in one thread and ban other members from posting in there...let him live in his own virtual world... lol