Welcome... knife wielder

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
If you'll notice, I never respond to him directly. I'll talk about the shitbird, but I'll never give him the pleasure of me responding directly to him.

Shun the spammer troll!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Forum post count - BF doesn't care how he gets them just as long as he gets them. He and KW should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. I surely wouldn't tolerate it, nor would my members.

BF loves to say "We don't ban here." Shit, he banned me years ago... I never knew this place was still around until I saw he was registering (dunno why!) at my forum.

Sometimes it's NECESSARY to ban someone, BF. Trust me - I know more about this shit then you do. I've tried to give you advice but you poo poo it.

I agree. Sometimes we do need to ban.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who banded ???

Gohhdammit look into my crazy CAT eyezz and tellz mah who's banded you summbishh ..

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
130.jpg
reincarnated AS ---
985.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
130.jpg
reincarnated AS ---

Yes that is @Mr. Whipple. The asshole is scared and changes his profile picture. Scared now he got caught

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The funny thing is MB got banned for this fahhgits sorry ass yet here it is again, like shit in the tread of your sneaker .and MB was a much more enjoyable user compared to this retards antics ... sad.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You don't have sexy girls like that in the US, right? Most of them are ugly and stupid.

What a dumb ass thing to post and tells me you haven't been very far from home or you would know there are good looking women all over this planet and most of them are here in the Americas !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At least just put the name back to kNIfeswallower .. it's as though we're all so dumb

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You don't have sexy girls like that in the US, right? Most of them are ugly and stupid.

What a dumb ass thing to post and tells me you haven't been very far from home or you would know there are good looking women all over this planet and most of them are here in the Americas !

Yeah, all the hamburger gnawing hogs are soooooo HOT! You might like them.... because there is nothing better for you to catch