Welcome to the Ass Box

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t been here for a while. Cool to see that site supporter money grub is doing so well. Must have been some sort of gag or something?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I haven’t been here for a while. Cool to see that site supporter money grub is doing so well. Must have been some sort of gag or something?

Forever salty.

Not about the money as it is establishing a core group. As time goes on and the site grows, there will be a hierarchy. 25%+ Site Supporters to Reg members would be a perfect ratio.

I'm not a fan of publicly posting PMs, but SM isn't really a member here.

leBrtDL.png

2wInQHK.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I offered a large endowment for exchange to release me to the normal population. Only being neighborly. Was only checking in. Hope it comes together.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Where have you been??

Anti semite attacks from Gyro and his frustrated sheep crew! We need you here. Many broke fart-inhalrs here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Where have you been??

Anti semite attacks from Gyro and his frustrated sheep crew! We need you here. Many broke fart-inhalrs here.
That’s no fucking lie. Hope all is well Dilf.

All hood buddy. Focused on being positive instead of hanging around with losers who are into politics and negative things. I have nothing in common with these filths. I dont even wanna urinate against their fat faces. Sick, right?

I just wanna go to asia and feel like a star and fuck many skinny women! Have you been in asia before? Highly recommended.

I am mega drunk and power fucked a slut. Threw kindly a 100 dollar bill nd told her nicely to go. Dont have rime for her sorry ass stories. It doesn't make my fridge full.

Hope you do good and get much money. Because money makes me happy,

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha. Still at $38. Look like the BIG SHOOTER Grimm is gonna have to pick up the slack. His welfare check should be in his mailbox today.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can someone explain to me what the Red permanent Meltdown tags are on some the users (uncledilf SeaMajor and a couple others??? Have they been banned to this area? Or volunteer to stay here? Are they allowed to post anywhere besides Meltdown?.. Emmm… Just trying to figure it out.. Thanks.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Can someone explain to me what the Red permanent Meltdown tags are on some the users (uncledilf SeaMajor and a couple others??? Have they been banned to this area? Or volunteer to stay here? Are they allowed to post anywhere besides Meltdown?.. Emmm… Just trying to figure it out.. Thanks.
They are permanent residents of the assbox.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
by choice?? Or punishment?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
by choice?? Or punishment?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HEY Fuckin Bastard Factory yer doing EVERYTHING WRONG! THERES NOBODY HERE... Later losers!
9am
Argue with no lulz
10am
No lulz says whatever
11am
Finger Whipple schoolyard humour
12pm
Throw custard at Bastard Factory
Repeat

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Feed The Trolls Daily

Want to get up-close to one of your favorites?

2jm7nPO.png

Forum guests can now connect with our Permanently Meltdown'd members like never before with a special opportunity to not only observe, but feed a self-obsessed, dead-eyed little narcissist.

First 100 daily guests will receive a Bad-Grammar Troll decoder ring.

Daily Activities

• 8:45 a.m. - Hose down and naked humiliation
  • 10 a.m. - Seamajor Feeding.
  • 10:10 a.m. - Bear Feeding
  • 10:30 a.m. - Gift Shop Opens - 20% off all cattle prods
  • 11 a.m. - Advanced Emasculation -
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    /CorsetKat (classes full)
  • 11:30 a.m. - UncleDilf feeding - Trough C
  • 12:30 p.m. - Trolls will be Trolls Awareness 101(open to all)
  • 1 p.m. - RAGE! Libel beatdown (open to all)
  • 2:15 - 2:18 p.m. - British English to American English Translation class
  • 3:30 p.m. - Seamajor feeding II
  • 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. - Free for All
3ZMmIvE.jpg

Visitors Manners

To ensure your visit to the Meltdown /Ass Box Forums are both entertaining and uplifting, please follow the guidelines below.

• Feel free to disrespect any/all Meltdowners/exiled members at will.
  • Please remember that the ostracized are wild and possess all their natural instincts. You're a guest in their home. Some of them are supersensitive with feelings yet to exploit.
  • Please bang on forum railings, cross moral barriers, throw anything into their threads, harass and of course call them out.
  • Smoking is permitted.
Poooo

Last edited: