Welcome to the Ass Box

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
hey huggy bear ..the LEGEND wanted you to know he'll always have a minute or two to humiliate and humble your stupid ass ...stop by and chat him up
200.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Alls I know is the Bear from 2 yrs ago was NOT a racesist, mean, all about me type dude, if you knewd him you wood no, not deserving of this, not at all, was pretty funny, made my balloon knot got smilez. I can't help but laugh to myself when I think of all his antics throughout the yeers, Badgey had spanked him numerous times LOLOL, specially when he would break threads (: But whomever he sold his passwords too, belongs here, he's mean ..
P.S.
Don't drop the soap (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Alls I know is the Bear from 2 yrs ago was NOT a racesist, mean, all about me type dude, if you knewd him you wood no, not deserving of this, not at all, was pretty funny, made my balloon knot got smilez. I can't help but laugh to myself when I think of all his antics throughout the yeers, Badgey had spanked him numerous times LOLOL, specially when he would break threads (: But whomever he sold his passwords too, belongs here, he's mean ..
P.S.
Don't drop the soap (:
I’m the same only pissed off at every post I make being turned into an argument, what happened to the days where you could post a member sighting and everybody laughed instead of getting mad? Anyone who thinks I’m racist is an idiot! I just think whites get a raw deal these days, it’s blatantly obvious so I’m subscribed to many YT channels that’s content often pisses me off, that’s all, I don’t judge on skin colour one bit some of my sporting heroes are black ffs... I miss the good old days of fun but sadly with my addy being posted/spammed I just said “fuck it” none of these people matter, take the piss! I’ll be booting Tosh offline whenever I feel like it... You were always my bud until that cretin showed up...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Being a bastard doesn't mean you need to be a complete piece of shit to other people.
I’ve been treated worse than anyone here except maybe dilf and seamajor, usually I only react to bullshit aimed for me lol
My time was up here anyway, what’s the point in posting stuff for people that constantly show their hatred? Dunno that there is one...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know what you could possibly gain from it. I mean come on how many fucking times did he explain what the fuck I was wearing in the picture that I had sent to you that’s a pretty big fucking indicator of that you showed him the picture. he snitched you the fuck out right in front of your face and you sit there wasting your time trying to bullshit someone that’s not dumb enough to fucking believe you. Get over it we’re never gonna be friends I’m never going to be your ally I’m not here to take sides or get sucked into childish drama so you can cut the bullshit and go fuck yourself.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and here comes the other genius .......
you think I didn’t think of that? Unfortunately if you block messages from one person you block them from everyone unless you follow those people.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know what you could possibly gain from it. I mean come on how many fucking times did he explain what the fuck I was wearing in the picture that I had sent to you that’s a pretty big fucking indicator of that you showed him the picture. he snitched you the fuck out right in front of your face and you sit there wasting your time trying to bullshit someone that’s not dumb enough to fucking believe you. Get over it we’re never gonna be friends I’m never going to be your ally I’m not here to take sides or get sucked into childish drama so you can cut the bullshit and go fuck yourself.
I told you I described you to him lmfao act your age for someone with lulz in their name you don’t do much of it...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I told you I described you to him lmfao act your age for someone with lulz in their name you don’t do much of it...
You reek of shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You reek of shit.
Sometimes