Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Quote more???

tenor.gif
IO9jO5J.gif

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I’ll be booting Tosh offline whenever I feel like it... You were always my bud until that cretin showed up...
the Legend TOSH says you are a little boy whom can only brag..he's proved time and time again you possess no internet skills and have threatened to boot him off , find his address , come to his home and stab him , and a host of other shit that little goof balls say when they are hiding behind their Grammys twat ...fuck off you lame ass shit scooper ...tell granny to stop sending me her pics !
29bcc23540e9a1e6262e3a13f65edbe9.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Alls I know is the Bear from 2 yrs ago was NOT a racesist, mean, all about me type dude, if you knewd him you wood no, not deserving of this, not at all, was pretty funny, made my balloon knot got smilez. I can't help but laugh to myself when I think of all his antics throughout the yeers, Badgey had spanked him numerous times LOLOL, specially when he would break threads (: But whomever he sold his passwords too, belongs here, he's mean ..
P.S.
Don't drop the soap (:
I’m the same only pissed off at every post I make being turned into an argument, what happened to the days where you could post a member sighting and everybody laughed instead of getting mad? Anyone who thinks I’m racist is an idiot! I just think whites get a raw deal these days, it’s blatantly obvious so I’m subscribed to many YT channels that’s content often pisses me off, that’s all, I don’t judge on skin colour one bit some of my sporting heroes are black ffs... I miss the good old days of fun but sadly with my addy being posted/spammed I just said “fuck it” none of these people matter, take the piss! I’ll be booting Tosh offline whenever I feel like it... You were always my bud until that cretin showed up...
you started it you little nobody , The Legend told you to stop with the death threats YOU DID NOT LISTEN ....YOU PAID THE PRICE......:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
th

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard
Alls I know is the Bear from 2 yrs ago was NOT a racesist, mean, all about me type dude, if you knewd him you wood no, not deserving of this, not at all, was pretty funny, made my balloon knot got smilez. I can't help but laugh to myself when I think of all his antics throughout the yeers, Badgey had spanked him numerous times LOLOL, specially when he would break threads (: But whomever he sold his passwords too, belongs here, he's mean ..
P.S.
Don't drop the soap (:
I’m the same only pissed off at every post I make being turned into an argument, what happened to the days where you could post a member sighting and everybody laughed instead of getting mad? Anyone who thinks I’m racist is an idiot! I just think whites get a raw deal these days, it’s blatantly obvious so I’m subscribed to many YT channels that’s content often pisses me off, that’s all, I don’t judge on skin colour one bit some of my sporting heroes are black ffs... I miss the good old days of fun but sadly with my addy being posted/spammed I just said “fuck it” none of these people matter, take the piss! I’ll be booting Tosh offline whenever I feel like it... You were always my bud until that cretin showed up...
you started it you little nobody , The Legend told you to stop with the death threats YOU DID NOT LISTEN ....YOU PAID THE PRICE......:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
th
I’ll be booting Tosh offline whenever I feel like it... You were always my bud until that cretin showed up...
the Legend TOSH says you are a little boy whom can only brag..he's proved time and time again you possess no internet skills and have threatened to boot him off , find his address , come to his home and stab him , and a host of other shit that little goof balls say when they are hiding behind their Grammys twat ...fuck off you lame ass shit scooper ...tell granny to stop sending me her pics !
29bcc23540e9a1e6262e3a13f65edbe9.jpg
Let’s not forget you reposted what I posted, it was only my address because I said so but we all know I found you by internet skills, do not click on links noob! I told you this before but your old ass swiped the bait like a suicidal minnow... Also stop referring to yourself in third person proclaiming legend status it make you creepy....
xJdCr6Q.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My wee sister is a real legend
114 she’s won a lot! Here Whipple I’m sure you’ll find a way to degrade her... I’ve got 27 peeps on PSN ready to DDos your ass!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did pooped ?
you did pooped
we all did poopd !

please do not quote

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My wee sister is a real legend
114 she’s won a lot! Here Whipple I’m sure you’ll find a way to degrade her... I’ve got 27 peeps on PSN ready to DDos your ass!

suck my shit chute you fucking faggot , you do not rattle me douche bag:PanicAttack:
sample_097bdb48c9061f09df8f9795e7ec779e.jpg

I know I’d be fucking paranoid if I was as exposed as you lmfao Here’s a song for you, best bit is at the end and fast forwarding doesn’t work like you

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Can someone explain to me what the Red permanent Meltdown tags are on some the users (uncledilf SeaMajor and a couple others??? Have they been banned to this area? Or volunteer to stay here? Are they allowed to post anywhere besides Meltdown?.. Emmm… Just trying to figure it out.. Thanks.
They are permanent residents of the assbox.
by choice?? Or punishment?
I don't think its by choice. Sounds more to me like punishment.