Welcome... X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
awww your kid was cute SwamPy :LOL3:

what made you marry a black guy anyways ? is that why you're so racsist nowadays ???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Grow up kiddo!
fuck yourself creeper ... I'm not afraid to get banned to let you know eXactly what you are ... fucking disgusting degenerate

And enough with the 'Kiddo' shit, it's creepy as fuck that you rub it in what you are and I can't say anything .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
fuck yourself creeper ... I'm not afraid to get banned to let you know eXactly what you are ... fucking disgusting degenerate

And enough with the 'Kiddo' shit, it's creepy as fuck that you rub it in what you are and I can't say anything .
You’re sick kiddo. The way you act around the board. The immaturely…the childishness in your verse. The insanity. It all boils down to you losing your childhood innocence to heinous crimes committed by your father. It’s telling. I just hope you get the help you need before you hurt others in this vicious cycle of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that you have in your evil family. Be good xx

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I heard a school in the east end here in T.O. went into lock down today.. kids were running out of the school screaming.. Apparently blood everywhere. Some ol creeper fitting X's description was trying to get kids to ride his bike when they said no he kick his wrists..
He might have dieded but the kids are the ones that suffered and will forever be traumatized.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re sick kiddo. The way you act around the board. The immaturely…the childishness in your verse. The insanity. It all boils down to you losing your childhood innocence to heinous crimes committed by your father. It’s telling. I just hope you get the help you need before you hurt others in this vicious cycle of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that you have in your evil family. Be good xx
did you SNiff that assumption out all on yer own you stubby snifflelotomous :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I heard a school in the east end here in T.O. went into lock down today.. kids were running out of the school screaming.. Apparently blood everywhere. Some ol creeper fitting X's description was trying to get kids to ride his bike when they said no he kick his wrists..
He might have dieded but the kids are the ones that suffered and will forever be traumatized.

those eyeYIYI brows tho' :LOL3::LOL3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
waiting-funny-animals.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have you equated the amount of anal orgasms over a weekly basis that you‘d miss out on if you dismantled your dildo bike yet? Löl

:LOL3:
have you stopped stealing ?

you shuld, 4 out a 5 five don'tlike it

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAAAA diddler big mad :LOL3:

you and the ole broad gonna be okay ? watch she don't stroke out :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
You’re a rock spider with sordid mind that gravitates towards the sexualisation of. You need to be put out of your misery.
So I’ve decided to fly over to Canuckville and dismantle your dildo bicycle myself! Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re a rock spider with sordid mind that gravitates towards the sexualisation of. You need to be put out of your misery.
So I’ve decided to fly over to Canuckville and dismantle your dildo bicycle myself! Löl
Our border patrol will not let your type in :LOL3: