Welcome... X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
35K either way! :Happy5:

If he quits now, he'll never have a SUPREME post count like Brother Breaky!!! FOURTY THREE THOUSAND!!!!!

We shall all surpass him, and he will simply drift into the wind with his frail old body, and become a Post Count Peasant!

POW!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If he quits now, he'll never have a SUPREME post count like Brother Breaky!!! FOURTY THREE THOUSAND!!!!!

We shall all surpass him, and he will simply drift into the wind with his frail old body, and become a Post Count Peasant!

POW!!!!!
Awesome. What’s it pay? Something you need to be concerned about.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awesome. What’s it pay? Something you need to be concerned about.

Lookie here you miserable old wretch!!! You seem salty, but not salty enough! Go suck on Admin's cock, and gulp down a load of his bitter, lumpy, salty, seed!

POW!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lookie here you miserable old wretch!!! You seem salty, but not salty enough! Go suck on Admin's cock, and gulp down a load of his bitter, lumpy, salty, seed!

POW!!!!
So angry already. Clearly you’d know that flavor anywhere

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like they terminated your welfare check? Blame the Jews

• Funny
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No Disneyland here Stupid. Are you out in the street now? Typical.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp... I guess until you 2 decide to be friendos again... I'll have to do "duo chops" to remember what you once had :) lol
oZ5kNA6.jpg

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

POW!!!!!
43K? Nah….it‘s much higher if one goes back to BF 1.0 as are the years spent at this marvellous venue eh @Bastard Factory ? Löl

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well…he loves that bicycle so much Raven, that he decided to dismantle himself instead.

It all happened so fast! Like a mob of snails mugging a drunk tortoise in a dark alleyway…
:Awesomeness:
Kid snatcher says waaaaat ?? :LOL3:

You really should consider a new hobby no ?

006F8GR.jpg

35, 000

:Burn:

Looks like I'm @cw_ s new hobby

icon_l.png

''"hurts" when your posts read like you're typing with your gorilla feet while servicing a gloryhole at your local Waffle House with your mouth'' :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: @Swamp-Duck :LOL3::LOL3:

I bet you dropped the stolen tin of dog food when you read that :LOL3:

@RAVEN that old hack sits under your ass hoping you drop some shit right down her gullet ... also I know you choppers have your own rules lol but could you not chop me together with that cretin ? I don't want to be seen as affiliated with that pervert thanks .

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Kid snatcher says waaaaat ?? :LOL3:

You really should consider a new hobby no ?

006F8GR.jpg

35, 000

:Burn:

Looks like I'm @cw_ s new hobby

icon_l.png

''"hurts" when your posts read like you're typing with your gorilla feet while servicing a gloryhole at your local Waffle House with your mouth'' :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: @Swamp-Duck :LOL3::LOL3:

I bet you dropped the stolen tin of dog food when you read that :LOL3:

@RAVEN that old hack sits under your ass hoping you drop some shit right down her gullet ... also I know you choppers have your own rules lol but could you not chop me together with that cretin ? I don't want to be seen as affiliated with that pervert thanks .
Oh poppet! I’m so sad for you…and you made me apologise you naughty bitch. Listen kid…this is Bastard Factory…if you have to start projecting child molesting vibes…maybe this isn’t the place for you?? You’re utterly dismantled.

I wish you all the best for the unforeseeable future and…happy cycling motherfucker! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAA

d7a0288b8cc4f676991c13e895d09a4f_large.gif

Reactions: cw_

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, you do realize, that simply makes us want to chop you two together MOAR! lulz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh poppet! I’m so sad for you…and you made me apologise you naughty bitch. Listen kid…this is Bastard Factory…if you have to start projecting child molesting vibes…maybe this isn’t the place for you?? You’re utterly dismantled.

I wish you all the best for the unforeseeable future and…happy cycling motherfucker! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAA

d7a0288b8cc4f676991c13e895d09a4f_large.gif

what an apology ha I'm sorry I said dirty things when you guise were talking about children :OhGawd:
gL2.gif

gfy dirty ole' bag of wind:LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
anyways, enough faggotry !

some cuteness overload is order ... after all this is my thread, it demands awesomeness

1BXKK5zyDAoOBtDpE0BlHqXz3f9yk7A-4MhdMe3yCoE.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I almost responded to X then remembered what he said about his 35k poasts and...

...meh. What's the point?
He's fucking off anyway.

Sayonara X'yPoo.
Have fun and don't let those geese getcha.

Wat ??????

who siad what're you the talking about foul spouter of filTH .... temper your knobs and simmer downed before you blow a gasket .. these are tough times and they don't make them like they used too ...

knockles weary from furry frenzied beatings nary even capable of holding a butt, your frustration is warranted LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
WEB OF LIES!

It's not that I *wanted* X'yPoo to fuck off but his refusal to do so as promised has left me feeling somewhat betrayed.

I put almost an entire minute's thought into my farewell message apparently for nothing.

Woe. Sadness. Agony.

I'll be okay eventually but for now don't touch me.
I need some space and time to decompress.

I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!

Handsy bastard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I waz gunna say @RAVEN

''Are you kidding? Get over it.
Underscore_ steals shit. She's a lowlife.
Take as a compliment the fact the doosh bothered with it. Only brings attention to your 'art'.
Better yet, get even. Underscore_ gets mad and holds grudges.
Jes sayin'-''

''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.''

You're on another level gurl, I antagonized the fuck outta the ole' broad until I compelled 'er to spend time on me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Only the great ones like me attract this much attention :LOL3: :LOL3: