xXx
Site Supporter
Did you guise know @Breakfall has an equally as ghastly sister

Victoria-Wright-001.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@RAVEN that old hack sits under your ass hoping you drop some shit right down her gullet ... also I know you choppers have your own rules lol but could you not chop me together with that cretin ? I don't want to be seen as affiliated with that pervert thanks .
No problem :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No problem :)
you can (: I just wanted to call that perv a pervert because he is, plus he has a short reach LOL right @Breakfall :LOL3: :LOL3:

hope you're well, I'm not but FUUUUCK sun rises and we must be greatful, they say .... I am ! it's just that it's all so alien these days .... I stare @ that pic you made me and bawl ... I can not express how deeply I appreciated that ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@RAVEN

YoO shuld do some amourous chops of Cdub and I :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: ha ha ha

she wood lurvvvve that
Not into photoshopping too much lately, friend.. heart hasn't been into it.. Not even at my PS groups. I've got a lot going on... LOL.. When do you get out of this hell hole?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not into photoshopping too much lately, friend.. heart hasn't been into it.. Not even at my PS groups. I've got a lot going on... LOL.. When do you get out of this hell hole?
I know I'm sorry ... inspiration drowned
... I just try to eat well daily, and hope the rest gets taken care of by Father time ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
''Apparently one cannot change ones avatar during the entire interval. [/sulk]''

Apparently, yer an idiot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I waz gunna say @RAVEN

''Are you kidding? Get over it.
Underscore_ steals shit. She's a lowlife.
Take as a compliment the fact the doosh bothered with it. Only brings attention to your 'art'.
Better yet, get even. Underscore_ gets mad and holds grudges.
Jes sayin'-''

''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.''

You're on another level gurl, I antagonized the fuck outta the ole' broad until I compelled 'er to spend time on me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Only the great ones like me attract this much attention :LOL3: :LOL3:
That's right!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
red-flashing-lights-warning-s04brxm561noacq2.gif

My sources say @EmperorDiLF is in heaVy damage control, a leaKed pic was recently leaKed and he's poasting projection threads trying to throw the scent off ...

hold on to what you got folks

Here we have @EmperorDiLF in his natural habitat
nasal capacity at full tilt :LOL3:

preview.mp4.jpg

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

You DickSNIFFer !!

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
what an apology ha I'm sorry I said dirty things when you guise were talking about children :OhGawd:
gL2.gif

gfy dirty ole' bag of wind:LOL3::LOL3:
So you’re not getting rid of your dildo bicycle in the foreseeable future?? Got ya! :GdBy:

I must say dude…
For a bloke that’s bleed from his naughty pocket for the past 5 months…I can’t believe that you’re still alive!? Did you have to get blood transfusions or wot??
Löl

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
red-flashing-lights-warning-s04brxm561noacq2.gif

My sources say @EmperorDiLF is in heaVy damage control, a leaKed pic was recently leaKed and he's poasting projection threads trying to throw the scent off ...

hold on to what you got folks

Here we have @EmperorDiLF in his natural habitat
nasal capacity at full tilt :LOL3:

preview.mp4.jpg

You DickSNIFFer !!

hmm, I thought you rage quitted

You tagged me, but I never have been informed via notification.

Strange+

So you are here you vile whoreson

Why do you post FILTH??
Fuck off with mocking the avatar!!! I was hacked

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I got a bad feeling about this. Vibes that I can't handle. This maybe the beginning of the end here.. you done did it now. He is evil. Mark my words.. you will have to exorcize your own site in the end. Even God can't help us now. Let us pray.. some will live and not all will die

X

xXx
Site Supporter
* Kicks cell door open *
May I have an eXtension

it's AIDSZE infected out there BF ... plus, can I be trusted to keep my composure .. I hate to do it to yeh BF you gifted me my status and I'll always appreciate that jus wanted you to know in case anything happdens to me today .
I soar above any mere Carp salesman with a filthy mouth and even shorter arms :LOL3:

I tried my best BF ..I hope she knows that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got a bad feeling about this. Vibes that I can't handle. This maybe the beginning of the end here.. you done did it now. He is evil. Mark my words.. you will have to exorcize your own site in the end. Even God can't help us now. Let us pray.. some will live and not all will die
giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm all ruff now after my stint, now I'm supposed to be 'normal' ...

giphy.gif