Welcome... X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pepperidge Farms remembers the Discord chat!

X: "I want Grandkids, and I might let them touch my bike"
B: "Better dismantle it first! lol"
X: "Fuck you I quit Discord!"

Breaky was throwing out a joke because of recent jokes of the dildo bike, and X had a hissy fit and rage quitted. X then brought the whole story here, and twisted it like a story straight from CNN.

I think X even peed on the walls as he was leaving, I can still smell it.
look at this guy, you hold the duct tape while he scouts ??
you're so far off cousin fucker ... Rancid posted an innocent joke and BREAK went in with the pervertry at the very least be an honest cousin fucker

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you're so far off cousin fucker ... Rancid posted an innocent joke and BREAK went in with the pervertry at the very least be an honest cousin fucker

Jus callin' it how I saw it lol.

Perhaps @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© could clear it up for ya :Popcorn:

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jus callin' it how I saw it lol.

Perhaps @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© could clear it up for ya :Popcorn:
I could just tell you, I ain't no lying faggot like you buddy ... Rancid interjected if I'm going to allow any future grandkids to touch my fabled bike ... BIKE, as in regular bike I ride ,,, and along comes we know who with his dildo snipe, he was quite comfortable ignoring the content of our conversation .... that's how it went you're welcome bullshitter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all sound so mad, bros.

Over werdz.

Time for a Bastard Factory Nemesis Meet-Up! We put the lot of you in a padded walk-in closet to let you sort yourselves out.

You'll be pleasuring one another before the dinner bell.

Human nature.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I could just tell you, I ain't no lying faggot like you buddy ... Rancid interjected if I'm going to allow any future grandkids to touch my fabled bike ... BIKE, as in regular bike I ride ,,, and along comes we know who with his dildo snipe, he was quite comfortable ignoring the content of our conversation .... that's how it went you're welcome bullshitter

Me? Lie? I aint no filthy Jew :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all sound so mad, bros.

Over werdz.

Time for a Bastard Factory Nemesis Meet-Up! We put the lot of you in a padded walk-in closet to let you sort yourselves out.

You'll be pleasuring one another before the dinner bell.

Human nature.

Its Breaky n X'y Poopoo lol.

Wont be me in there, cause if I have to wait for the dinner bell, I'll get hangry, and I'll prolly eat Breaky first, since he wont need de-hairing like the hobo, and also has more meat. I'll make X watch, as I eyeball his pink shorts covered thighs like chicken wings.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Its Breaky n X'y Poopoo lol.

Wont be me in there, cause if I have to wait for the dinner bell, I'll get hangry, and I'll prolly eat Breaky first, since he wont need de-hairing like the hobo, and also has more meat. I'll make X watch, as I eyeball his pink shorts covered thighs like chicken wings.

BYOBS

Bring Your Own Barbeque Sauce

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bring Your Own Bull Shit?

Bring Your Own Breakfall Shorts?

Bring Your Own Bastard Swag?

Bring Your Own Biggie Smiles?

Bring Your Own Bloody Straightjacket?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Löl….you’re still crying cunt? How embarrassing! :LOL3::Dickhead:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Löl….you’re still crying cunt? How embarrassing! :LOL3::Dickhead:
surfer ? .........

mqdefault.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'' Look at those swallow tattoos? Löl….nothing says I love sucking cock like a pair of swallow tattoos!'''
\
I wouldn't say nothing ... I mean your tats of a fucking trout says wat ? you take a steady anal diet of abbo dirt-stick :LOL3:

'' I’m muscular is what I am you enfeebled tranny….get that through that rotting mind of yours! ''

EXjDJ58XQAAxKoJ.jpg

:GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh you're not confused ...
What…you really want an apology from me? Okay how’s this one cunt…I’m sorry that I had the best troll opening ever!!! And I guess I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. I just thought you were a little more tuffererer!

Now you apologise to me and everyone is happy…and ghey again!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:PuffPuffPass: Sorry dude…I’m just a bit stoned and feeling great. 35K is a great post cunt mate to quit at. But you must realise that…um…you need to post content man. That and trophy threads braaah. It’s the new hot agenda with up and coming Poofter & Co…