Well hot damn

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A fucking lib just went off and spit a bunch of facts reaming out the dems

And he is totally right but about what he said about Republicans (of which I'm labeled btw so at this point I'll just accept it because it doesnt matter to me).

So you cant "shame" or "trick" us or any of the other manipulations you've discovered does not work....how about just you know, talking person to person? I mean they dont even understand what it is we actually stand for. They dont.

Because yeah we like.....agree on the shit he just said. Same shit we have all been saying lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And he is totally right but about what he said about Republicans (of which I'm labeled btw so at this point I'll just accept it because it doesnt matter to me).

So you cant "shame" or "trick" us or any of the other manipulations you've discovered does not work....how about just you know, talking person to person? I mean they dont even understand what it is we actually stand for. They dont.

Because yeah we like.....agree on the shit he just said. Same shit we have all been saying lol.

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance with lefties.... truth is gated behind speedboats and toll bridges for them...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance with lefties.... truth is gated behind speedboats and toll bridges for them...

I get excited when I see one unleash on the Democrats. It excites me. It gives some hope.

And you just wanna TRY to finally make a human connection and hope they see WE are not the enemies. We just want our rights and liberties and we are TIRED of the lies, manipulations and abuses of the monoparty government.

They really have so many fucked up ideas about us all. And a good part of the reason is because of big tech. Algorithms. Our information is sold and the stuff that pops up on all our feeds.....google feeds, twitter feeds, socail media feeds, youtube feeds is all gonna be stuff that we are supposed to want to see.

Have you ever cross into "left wing youtube"? Or left wing FB? It is like.....two different worlds. We are all living in different realities. And it's done like this and leaves people with impression that MOST people agree with them and the rest of us are this small unhinged fringe. A lot of these people have entirely different sets of "facts". It's a powerful division.

It's like a new Hotel California.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I get excited when I see one unleash on the Democrats. It excites me. It gives some hope.

And you just wanna TRY to finally make a human connection and hope they see WE are not the enemies. We just want our rights and liberties and we are TIRED of the lies, manipulations and abuses of the monoparty government.

They really have so many fucked up ideas about us all. And a good part of the reason is because of big tech. Algorithms. Our information is sold and the stuff that pops up on all our feeds.....google feeds, twitter feeds, socail media feeds, youtube feeds is all gonna be stuff that we are supposed to want to see.

Have you ever cross into "left wing youtube"? Or left wing FB? It is like.....two different worlds. We are all living in different realities. And it's done like this and leaves people with impression that MOST people agree with them and the rest of us are this small unhinged fringe. A lot of these people have entirely different sets of "facts". It's a powerful division.

It's like a new Hotel California.

I don't care what they think as long as it doesn't affect me in any way. I am like you, a voluntaryist or big L Libertarian... but nearly every fucking thing they propose or maintain DOES affect us...

And their argument goes like this:

(Example)

Them: Women have a right to kill babies inside of them. Nobody can stop them because it's THEIR bodies.

Us: So women who don't want an experimental injection to their bodies to fight a flu like disease likely manufactured and released from a biological lab?

Them: if you don't get the experimental shot to stop a largely harmless and flu like virus released from a biolab, you're selfish and you're killing us.

Us: but the shots don't stop transmission and don't address current variants, in fact... there are more people being hospitalised from adverse jab reactions than covid infections.

Them: selfish killers!!!!@!@@@!!@!!!!!!!