What are you doing this Weekend?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Home recovering from a lung infection - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sunday evening and helicopters are up, there’s a protest at the American embassy, it’s amazing how they just hover in the sky. Still wish they would piss off though, disturbing the peace ...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weekends in the time of Covid? Nothing much. Walking in the nearby national park with friends. Nothing else to do. Nothing is open.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Headed up on another mountain to a cabin where bands are playing and campfire jammin' after.

So no Covid restrictions in the live-free-or-die South, eh?

Oh hello Mrs. Negative Nancy Pants! :Hello:

Actually I hear this time of year in Texas is nice :Grin3:

Did you see anyone around in that pic? Did you see the date it was posted? Or do I need to Mansplain things to you lol :Grin3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Doing some work on the house.

Laundry.

And after that we wanna go check out a park we saw on our last trip to Aldi in the town. It was gross and snowy when we first saw it.

My daughters want to do this thing called "randonautica" or "randonaughting"? I guess it's an app where you ask it for an adventure and think about something, and it gives you coordinates to a location somewhere around you.

Seems interesting. Like a fun way to explore.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee, whiskey, and cooking...

I believe I'll do the same, in that order. Coffee almost done now.

Yesterday I cleaned house, paid bills. Then hit the bong, drank some bourbon, played some video games, and ate some Ramen since I was feeling nostalgic.

Currently Im in the process of ordering Jeep parts. Needs tires SO bad, they are cupped as fuck and shaking more than Countess's ass will be in a couple months hahaha.

I havent decided after that. I was gonna fly my flag at the monument dedicated to my family and the men that fought, but I might wait til next weekend, since I found out the group wants me there then.

Tonight I might go play Spades with my black friends and get crunk.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Headed up on another mountain to a cabin where bands are playing and campfire jammin' after.

So no Covid restrictions in the live-free-or-die South, eh?
199 deaths a day is the average in Virginia over the last 7 days. 1300 new cases just yesterday. Major spike. *SHRUGS*

I do believe over the holidays it was as high as 4000 cases a day.... if you believe the numbers.

Virginia is huge, and in my area, its not that bad at all. The majority of the cases are on the Northern end, near DC.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Laundry.

And after that we wanna go check out a park we saw on our last trip to Aldi in the town. It was gross and snowy when we first saw it.

My daughters want to do this thing called "randonautica" or "randonaughting"? I guess it's an app where you ask it for an adventure and think about something, and it gives you coordinates to a location somewhere around you.

Ooo, that does sound interesting. I like adventure!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Laundry.

There are bunch of stories on the internet talking about how scary it is. People have found dead bodies and shit.

The girls want me to carry when we go. I was like....what you want me to gun down innerweb demons if they oogie boogie our randonauting? Lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Laundry.

There are bunch of stories on the internet talking about how scary it is. People have found dead bodies and shit.

The girls want me to carry when we go. I was like....what you want me to gun down innerweb demons if they oogie boogie our randonauting? Lol.

Well your girls are right lol. Like my dad said... "cause ya never know". I remember one time, hiking with my wife and son, and this creepy fucker just casually rises up out of the weeds all creepy like. As we walking away he starts making noises. Wife got scared as shit, and practically started sprinting and crying. I couldnt calm her down. This was a few years after there had been some murders on the Appalachian Trail.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t really have that much laundry. Sheets, towels are the big stuff. The rest is tshirts, board shorts, etc. I don’t even the dryer. Just hang em up. when I’m in NorCal I love going to the laundromat. Mostly full of Spanish speakers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I LOVE hanging my sheets out to dry.

I give them some squirts of diluted essential oil and let them air dry. When it's nice out of course lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never tried essential oils before? Does it make them smell sweet? Fresh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’ve never tried essential oils before? Does it make them smell sweet? Fresh?

Oh yeah. I use a lavender, ylang ylang, and patchouli blend. I dilute with some distilled water in a spray bottle and spray it on the sheets.

Depending on how strong you make it....its not over powering. I use about 15 drops in an 8 oz spray bottle and it leaves my sheets with a nice, light scent and it doesnt cover up that good sunshiny "outside" smell.

I love oils. I'm not one of those people that thinks they cure anything, but I do love diffusing them and using them for fabric spray and air freshener.

I do bust out a eucalyptus/lemongrass/peppermint blend if the house gets any respiratory issue. It clears up sinuses really well if you put it in a humidifier.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds legit. Makes me think I need to ask my neighbor out. She cute, a little quirky tho. I can only imagine what she thinks of me. When she smells weed, she yells save some for me. I hate to open another can of worms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That sounds legit. Makes me think I need to ask my neighbor out. She cute, a little quirky tho. I can only imagine what she thinks of me. When she smells weed, she yells save some for me. I hate to open another can of worms.

Careful with that.

If it goes very poorly.....you are stuck next door to her! Lol.

I'd be terrified. Smoke one with her and see how that goes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Careful with that.

Thanks for the tip. Lost my head for a moment. Im fine now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Careful with that.

Thanks for the tip. Lost my head for a moment. Im fine now.

I know how that goes :ROFL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Balls deep.. its the only way

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Balls deep.. its the only way

It always ends up being deeper than balls deep amigo. Ladies at Las Brisas, Coco Loco, are less complicated. The condom machines in the mens bathroom say so.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its a St. Patricks fueled weekend. May the festivities begin!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My flag gonna fly high in the morning!!!! For Virginia! For the South! For Honor! For Family! YIYIYIYIYIYIYI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

iu

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seeing my son and his tribe this morning, fuck it I’m sick of looking at the same walls..even prison wasn’t this fucking boring..