What do you think of the flooding of Illegal Immigration?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the caravan invasion is over 7k now and they r going to get shot when they rush that border
No ones getting shot you hysterical wench LOL What makes you think you have the rights to shoot unarmed civilians, unless of course it's a hospital or something..

You're a cowardly Canadian kid diddling twat with no life, a bleeding ass and the simple mind of a child so your take on it amounts to shit.

i'M Sorry, is that your way of saying you'd like to lick my dick ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
5,000 of the zombie hoard have left Mexico City and are now legging it toward our coveted American utopia with a cloud of needy Mexican flies in tow, but fear not for we needn't aim for the sombreros on these flesh bags as a humble leg shot will suffice.

An ADDITIONAL hoard of 2,000 are hot on their heels, so here is map for reference to note their proximity to the border.
Mexico%2BMap.jpg

On our side, 5,200 troops have been deployed to the border region as well as an additional 2,200 National Guard tasked to a support role for the border patrol. The present scuttlebutt flying around Camp Smith and Fort Drum is that the if the hoard breaks the 10,000 threshold, additional troops will be deployed.

Once they reach the border it's expected they'll hunker down to gather, recharge, marshall up and get ready to make their push into the promised land.

But where will they attempt the cross?
Considering their jump off point is Mexico City, they'll likely opt to take the shortest route to the border which you can see on the map is the southern tip of Texas and that leaves them 750km to go at the least. If they do opt for this route, great, because the Rio Grande is a natural river boundary we'll be able to cover more easily and a cinch for those who attempt bridge crossings.

The nearest ALTERNATE land route that would offer them a better shot at making it through would be the most western part of Texas although that's also double the distance and not very appealing to those in a ragged pair of Mexican Adidas.
I'll bet you $100 not one shot is fired, just more TALK from that Buffoon, like you, just fucking talk..THAT'S IT !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I say run some barb wire with 50,000 volts running thru it and lot's of tear gas maybe lots of dogs too- - - - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5,000 of the zombie hoard have left Mexico City and are now legging it toward our coveted American utopia with a cloud of needy Mexican flies in tow, but fear not for we needn't aim for the sombreros on these flesh bags as a humble leg shot will suffice.

An ADDITIONAL hoard of 2,000 are hot on their heels, so here is map for reference to note their proximity to the border.
Mexico%2BMap.jpg

On our side, 5,200 troops have been deployed to the border region as well as an additional 2,200 National Guard tasked to a support role for the border patrol. The present scuttlebutt flying around Camp Smith and Fort Drum is that the if the hoard breaks the 10,000 threshold, additional troops will be deployed.

Once they reach the border it's expected they'll hunker down to gather, recharge, marshall up and get ready to make their push into the promised land.

Considering their jump off point is Mexico City, they'll likely opt to take the shortest route to the border which you can see on the map is the southern tip of Texas and that leaves them 750km to go at the least. If they do opt for this route, great, because the Rio Grande is a natural river boundary we'll be able to cover more easily and a cinch for those who attempt bridge crossings.

The nearest ALTERNATE land route that would offer them a better shot at making it through would be the most western part of Texas although that's also double the distance and not very appealing to those in a ragged pair of Mexican Adidas.
I'll bet you $100 not one shot is fired, just more TALK from that Buffoon, like you, just fucking talk..THAT'S IT !

and i will bet a million u wont have the nutz 2 come outside and collect it from him lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the caravan invasion is over 7k now and they r going to get shot when they rush that border
No ones getting shot you hysterical wench LOL What makes you think you have the rights to shoot unarmed civilians, unless of course it's a hospital or something..

You're a cowardly Canadian kid diddling twat with no life, a bleeding ass and the simple mind of a child so your take on it amounts to shit.

You_ee1db4_1547957.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You_ee1db4_1547957.jpg
So what ....fags are everywhere . smh

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Mexico%2BMap.jpg

and i will bet a million u wont have the nutz 2 come outside and collect it from him lol
What is it that compels you to quote ALL my posts ? you want my wiener don't you, just ask, once in a while I'll do an ugly broad like you for community service ... we'll even fix up that jaw in the process ...LOL

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the biggest genocide in human history but fuck it! I’m not a great believer in god but I do know that this action by the EU will result in the 3rd Great War which whites will win, never lost before... Grrrrrrrrr!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this question... If you as a indigenous European were born in Tokyo does that make you Japanese? The same applies applies to non whites in our countries!
Then of course we get the “indigenous Americans” argument lol except they were Indians from India not indigenous to that land they just happened upon the land first...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think the flooding of humans is awful and that these peoples Governments shud in fact have the means to take care of it's own people ... ffs pissed myself RIGHT ofF to Helll .. THANKS !!

LOL K, I feelz better.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
We(USA) should lay land mines and so many even there roaches can't get threw !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Kick out the banks get forever hated and deemed evil! Nein! We see the same vitriol from the fake news corporate Jews! Only white reprobates rejoice in the forced extinction of the first world indigenous Europeans! ⚡⚡
War is looming! This spoilt generation of the world has never known of revolution and the hard facts of existence, dine in HELL!

Johnny

Flaming Heterosexual
Site Supporter
What do I think of the flooding of illegal immigrants?

I like the sound they make when they're flooded.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Bad enough they reintroduced bedbugs to the U.S., now they're bringing back delightful little ailments like tuberculosis, etc. Yep, let's just let 'em waltz right in like a swarm of fuckin' plague rats.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bad enough they reintroduced bedbugs to the U.S., now they're bringing back delightful little ailments like tuberculosis, etc. Yep, let's just let 'em waltz right in like a swarm of fuckin' plague rats.
The way U.S introduced small pox ?? lol Such a righteous land lmfao

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The way U.S introduced small pox ?? lol Such a righteous land lmfao

See? That's what happens. That's why we shouldn't allow it.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Don't know what's the hate is all about. There are illegal immigrants in thailand too. You don't see thai people making a great big fuss about it.

Reactions: X