What investment upgraded you sad and measly life?

Cooking at home. I don‘t trust these filthy delivery guys. They read your name and see where you live and spit on your food.

By cooking myself, I know what I eat! Only the best organic food for me. Not cheap crap!
 
Lady Gaga is a cheap midget whore for the industry who really needs to keep her mouth shut too and move to an island somewhere. You see those liberal commercials she did a few yrs ago. Absolute slut-bag waste of space divides the room within 30 seconds. Fuck her and fuck all of you too.
 
Lady Gaga is a cheap midget whore for the industry who really needs to keep her mouth shut too and move to an island somewhere. You see those liberal commercials she did a few yrs ago. Absolute slut-bag waste of space divides the room within 30 seconds. Fuck her and fuck all of you too.
She's a multimillionaire dude. She has tons of fans. You have neither. What have you ever accomplished of that magnitude in your life?
 
Last edited:
Link to where I air claimed to give my life over to Christ.

Doesn't matter if you have or not. They apply to all of us. Instead of judging Cuntess and referring her to the 10 Commandments maybe you should focus on your own faults. We all have them.
 
Doesn't matter if you have or not. They apply to all of us. Instead of judging Cuntess and referring her to the 10 Commandments maybe you should focus on your own faults. We all have them.
Would Jesus Christ accept someone named @The Cuntess into his flock @Alticus ?

I thought Christians are supposed to be chaste.
 
Would Jesus Christ accept someone named @The Cuntess into his flock @Alticus ?

I thought Christians are supposed to be chaste.
Speaking as a Christian, we strive to be like Christ. This does not mean that we have to be perfect. I certainly am not, but God looks at what is in your heart, not what your username on a forum is.
 
I invested 9k in 1974 in certain "key" comics in various conditions and immediately slabbed them all.

They are currently funding my retirement quite nicely.