- Reaction score
- 1,708
- Location
- MeNs tOiLEts
I start:
YOUTUBE PREMIUM!
Watching videos without annoying ads are a game changer!
YOUTUBE PREMIUM!
Watching videos without annoying ads are a game changer!
Giving my life to Jesus Christ
Cooking at home. I don‘t trust these filthy delivery guys. They read your name and see where you live and spit on your food.
By cooking myself, I know what I eat! Only the best organic food for me. Not cheap crap!
Do you even know what it's like to have a personal chef?
She's a multimillionaire dude. She has tons of fans. You have neither. What have you ever accomplished of that magnitude in your life?Lady Gaga is a cheap midget whore for the industry who really needs to keep her mouth shut too and move to an island somewhere. You see those liberal commercials she did a few yrs ago. Absolute slut-bag waste of space divides the room within 30 seconds. Fuck her and fuck all of you too.
I'm happy to hear that. I have too. Jesus teaches us to forgive. What say you and I wipe the slate clean and be civil to each other. How's that sound?Giving my life to Jesus Christ
You might want to take a look at those 10 commandments for review.Giving my life to Jesus Christ
I start:
YOUTUBE PREMIUM!
Watching videos without annoying ads are a game changer!
You too. Me as well. All of us should.You might want to take a look at those 10 commandments for review.
Link to where I air claimed to give my life over to Christ.You too
Link to where I air claimed to give my life over to Christ.
Making a suggestion is the equivalent of judgement in your book of common prayer?Doesn't matter if you have or not. They apply to all of us. Instead of judging Cuntess and referring her to the 10 Commandments maybe you should focus on your own faults. We all have them.

Before I go any further, do you believe in God?Making a suggestion is the equivalent of judgement in your book of common prayer?
![]()
Yes, and My God could easily take your God in the Octagon!Before I go any further, do you believe in God?
Typical reply from a person who is afraid to discuss it seriously. Suit yourself.Yes, and My God could easily take your God in the Octagon!
Would Jesus Christ accept someone named @The Cuntess into his flock @Alticus ?Doesn't matter if you have or not. They apply to all of us. Instead of judging Cuntess and referring her to the 10 Commandments maybe you should focus on your own faults. We all have them.
Speaking as a Christian, we strive to be like Christ. This does not mean that we have to be perfect. I certainly am not, but God looks at what is in your heart, not what your username on a forum is.Would Jesus Christ accept someone named @The Cuntess into his flock @Alticus ?
I thought Christians are supposed to be chaste.
@The Cuntess gotta change her name ta be accepted inta the Kingdom of Christ @AlticusSpeaking as a Christian, we strive to be like Christ. This does not mean that we have to be perfect. I certainly am not, but God looks at what is in your heart, not what your username on a forum is.
Typical reply from a person who is afraid to discuss it seriously. Suit yourself.
I don't believe that for a second. Her username is not a sin.@The Cuntess gotta change her name ta be accepted inta the Kingdom of Christ @Alticus
She has a black heart though. Quite untrustworthy and would turn her own kind in just to troll on a messageboard.I don't believe that for a second. Her username is not a sin.
$9000 That's a lot of cake!I invested 9k in 1974 in certain "key" comics in various conditions and immediately slabbed them all.
They are currently funding my retirement quite nicely.
Its all in good fun @Alticus .I don't believe that for a second. Her username is not a sin.
They're worth close to 250k. Just turned that Hulk 181 I was talking about earier for 16k and a spent 75 bucks for it back then and the slab was another 55 dollars.$9000 That's a lot of cake!