What is the biggest cry for help?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And on that note, I'm off for another five months.

Unlike many of the morons who live here I actually have a real life and intend to live it. Plus, there's no way in hell I allow my post count to hit 10k.

I leave this forum in the capable hands of the Dilf.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Power to the postcountless!!! (fist in air)
tBJOO2g.gif

Also, break time. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
29O7hb9.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back in the day when Murdys forum was at a crossroads, she unleashed onto an unsuspecting public the collective star power of fractals. Those wonderfully amazing generated pictures that were not only the biggest flop this community has ever seen, but have since become a meme.

Then you have the dunderfail that was known an the SG remake 2021 or 2022 I really don't care enough to look.

Biggie 40kspam and Dovid the forum destroyers vapid attempt at trying to stick jumper cables on a dead body that just didn't want to move. They thought just because they were there, the two biggest retards this community has ever seen, that every drooling spastic was suddenly gonna follow them into the gas chambers cheering right along.

Last time I checked, there was a whole Indian family posting there hot links to some of the best deals on Nike shoes.

But it gets better.

Fleas flatline o fail is so dead of you sneeze in it's direction the dust collecting does the wave, poor Flea has to reopen dead forums so the place looks busier then rotting corpse.

Flea, you posted a members private photo. Nobody wants to see that shit any more and the fact you did it over something as petty as wurds on a screen make you look stupid. It isn't 2006 any more and that shits played out. Make your forum better with better content. It's that simple.

I give it two weeks and your shit hole will only have you, your two retarded friends, and the ghost of Bonesaw as the only members left.

There's no such thing as a chill vibe of there's no such thing as a lifeline to support it.
My God you’re a repetitive little cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back in the day when Murdys forum was at a crossroads, she unleashed onto an unsuspecting public the collective star power of fractals. Those wonderfully amazing generated pictures that were not only the biggest flop this community has ever seen, but have since become a meme.

Then you have the dunderfail that was known an the SG remake 2021 or 2022 I really don't care enough to look.

Biggie 40kspam and Dovid the forum destroyers vapid attempt at trying to stick jumper cables on a dead body that just didn't want to move. They thought just because they were there, the two biggest retards this community has ever seen, that every drooling spastic was suddenly gonna follow them into the gas chambers cheering right along.

Last time I checked, there was a whole Indian family posting there hot links to some of the best deals on Nike shoes.

But it gets better.

Fleas flatline o fail is so dead of you sneeze in it's direction the dust collecting does the wave, poor Flea has to reopen dead forums so the place looks busier then rotting corpse.

Flea, you posted a members private photo. Nobody wants to see that shit any more and the fact you did it over something as petty as wurds on a screen make you look stupid. It isn't 2006 any more and that shits played out. Make your forum better with better content. It's that simple.

I give it two weeks and your shit hole will only have you, your two retarded friends, and the ghost of Bonesaw as the only members left.

There's no such thing as a chill vibe of there's no such thing as a lifeline to support it.
How’s your fucking style? You‘ve been crying like a biatch over the past four fucking years. We all read your cock—eyed attempt at making an apology to Dove and then straight away lost your shit at her when she brushed you off. Whiny little faggot…you‘ll never make it here at Bastard Factory ya fucking nerdy twat. Cry some MOAR… that letter had us all in hysterics! Poofter.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And on that note, I'm off for another five months.

Unlike many of the morons who live here I actually have a real life and intend to live it. Plus, there's no way in hell I allow my post count to hit 10k.

I leave this forum in the capable hands of the Dilf.

20230407-164026.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t know of any other bloke that has carried on like this for so long. Absolute tool. I feel like ripping that shit off his face that he keeps growing too! One good yank with a bit of skin as well!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now think about this one;

You look at all three of those fail forums, they all have one thing in common.

Biggie Fail Maker.

Whomever listens to that loser gets everything they deserve.

Haw Haw

I agree about Big... he never lets anything go like a bull terrier. If he doesn't watch out, he will have a stroke or coronary ... I am serious... And further who gives a toss who he doesn't like or likes? He needs to learn Christian kindness and good manners... The Bible says, LOVE THY ENEMY. The right whingers here missed out on that basic Christian dogma lesson obviously...

I cringe when I read their hatefull comments.

If it is any comfort, hate filled people will die in a fireball.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like the Old Testament better. An eye for an eye…a tooth for a tooth. The rest of the book is a sexist bit of drivel. What happened to all the female authors? Nah…I don’t buy that crap!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like the Old Testament better. An eye for an eye…a tooth for a tooth. The rest of the book is a sexist bit of drivel. What happened to all the female authors? Nah…I don’t buy that crap!

The women were burdened with surviving childbirth and raising children.... They only had one pair of hands you know...!?!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There might have been more but used disguised names... what are they called? pseudonyms? Most people were illiterate. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible because he was raised in the Egyptian court and got an education.

Women were not educated at all. They were nothing more than beasts of burden.