What is the biggest cry for help?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There might have been more but used disguised names... what are they called? pseudonyms? Most people were illiterate. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible because he was raised in the Egyptian court and got an education.

Women were not educated at all. They were nothing more than beasts of burden.
Im just chatting with Frood. Will chat more on the subject a bit later.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea, there is nothing wrong at the Blue Cashew. It isn't dead, it is fine.

Kevin, quit bullshitting

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There might have been more but used disguised names... what are they called? pseudonyms? Most people were illiterate. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible because he was raised in the Egyptian court and got an education.

Women were not educated at all. They were nothing more than beasts of burden.
Well in many places, like we see with the Arabs, they used to ban women from getting an education. Fucking archaic if you ask me!
I’m all for having a good book that keeps folk on the straight and narrow, but stop all the sexist bullshit. I used to remember reading in the bible that wanking was a sin when I was a kid. But then reading in the newspaper of the local priest jailed for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! crimes.

I really think a new bible needs to be compiled. I used to quite religious until I read about the atrocities committed by people within the church. That ill behaviour really upset me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Kevin, quit bullshitting
He’s a constant bullshitter. He claims he was a heavy-hitter over at that BrawlHall site that you also frequented back in the day, but the reviews say otherwise. More along the lines of being an incessant twat…which sounds about right going off his behaviour over the past 4 years regarding Dove.

His brown-nosing angle also shits me to tears! Fucking cringy as fuck…

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Kevin, quit bullshitting
Oh come on, Cask. I was just having fun.

These fuckwads take this shit life and death seriously, I don't and never did.

Seriously and think about it, calling fleas forum dead does absolutely what? Nothing? You betcha.

You'd think the power of wurds to these idiots here shrink them into small Super Mario if they get touched by them or something.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh come on, Cask. I was just having fun.

These fuckwads take this shit life and death seriously, I don't and never did.

Seriously and think about it, calling fleas forum dead does absolutely what? Nothing? You betcha.

You'd think the power of wurds to these idiots here shrink them into small Super Mario if they get touched by them or something.

It did something to flea. I know you were winding her up.. you have wound them all up over there at tbc including sum cun'T.

They think you care. I for one actually know you and your shtick and how much you don't care..

The ones who are not flamers do not know its a GAME.

And they keep losing THE GAME. I can see the funny side tho. Flea used to be able to see it too but seriousness befell her.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
It did something to flea. I know you were winding her up.. you have wound them all up over there at tbc including sum cun'T.

They think you care. I for one actually know you and your shtick and how much you don't care..

The ones who are not flamers do not know its a GAME.

And they keep losing THE GAME. I can see the funny side tho. Flea used to be able to see it too but seriousness befell her.
Your speaking truth.

The fact you have to put a disclaimer after every post stating "hey, I'm only joking around" just tells you how far things have fallen.

Not only is flaming dead, but actually making fun of ppl for the sake of entertainment is dead also. These fragile lifers, and who are we kidding, Cask, they are fragile like eggs out the carton, would not have last back in the day, and think recycling the same shit for years is cutting edge gotcha material. If I had a yawn every time I saw that red robin chop I'd be asleep for years.

Comedy itself is dead. Look no further then the Chris Rock shit. You and I lived thru Eddie Murphy and the shit he said back in the day would get him cancelled today, not even mentioning Dice Clay or Kinison. Howard Stern uses to be must watch content. Now he's everything he used to make fun of.

The world's gotten baby shit soft. Did anybody actually think message boards wouldn't?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And here's more ridiculously horrible truth;

The biggest scandal to hit gaming has just happened and right now you could troll so many of these cheaters fans here to smack around the entire forum and because of the lifers here, you can't.

You, I, or anybody with at least the IQ of a spoiled grape could troll an army of new members into the fold. But with just how seriously these bints take these forums it's not worth it.

I made one tweet yesterday and linked this place and the tweet has over 200 replies, many of which mentioning this place, but no noobs. They looked, saw the drivel being produced by the lifers, then just stayed in the tweet. I can get 50 new followers because I'm funny yet this site can't get one new member. That's more on these brain corpses here then it's on me.

BF really needs to get rid of the dead weight here. Nobody is joining a forum where there's some drunkard hyper spamming unfunny drivel for hours and I don't blame them.

And when I look at the stupid, then decide "damn, there's too much retardation going on here I'm going on vacation for five months" these idiots think being an idiot is a crowning achievement.

No, seriously

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
So, about this insertion boat…..?
Let me direct your attention to my avatar,

emotional-damage.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy needs another pair of 6” elevator high tops. The other pair wore out, because he shuffles and kicks a lot

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wear a medium shirt and I tower over little folk at the beach…gimmeee a coffee and a pineapple!

eDzAVMI.jpg
Look how his shoulders are level with the towel bar. Those things are 40” high. Standard

Lmao. Tiny scrawny Chester

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Look how his shoulders are level with the towel bar. Those things are 40” high. Standard

Lmao. Tiny scrawny Chester

That picture was taken over 15 years ago.

He would have lost an inch or two of height due to osteoporosis but his boobage would be putting @Murdy to shame these days.

Maybe @Seamajor trawls the Costa Rican streets because he just wants to be suckled....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He would have lost an inch or two of height due to osteoporosis but his boobage would be putting @Murdy to shame these days.

Maybe @Seamajor trawls the Costa Rican streets because he just wants to be suckled....
15 years ago and he was old short and creepy back then

Like a little child molestimg leprechaun

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood the wannabe dude. Just keep that mimsy clean