What is the biggest cry for help?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wear a medium shirt and I tower over little folk at the beach…gimmeee a coffee and a pineapple!

eDzAVMI.jpg

Holy shit is that SM???

Lookin good! And healthy <3

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna go do some luxury shit, nanner nanner!

The biggest flex Piggie will ever have is being notoriously linked to the flametown spice girls: old spice, horny spice and kinky spice. Except they all loathe one another… and only one of them wasn’t invited to the threesome.

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
The biggest flex Piggie will ever have is being notoriously linked to the flametown spice girls: old spice, horny spice and kinky spice. Except they all loathe one another… and only one of them wasn’t invited to the threesome.

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.
That could easily turn a vulnerable small boy off of the female inclined I suppose.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.
Ain’t nothing “spicy” about a fat drunk like you, shamoo

Just saying

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Back in the day when Murdys forum was at a crossroads, she unleashed onto an unsuspecting public the collective star power of fractals. Those wonderfully amazing generated pictures that were not only the biggest flop this community has ever seen, but have since become a meme.

Fractals rock you shlong muncher.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Fractals rock you shlong muncher.
No they don't, you walking aneurysm.

If somebody with a normal mind thinks "fractals ruuuk derp derp" then you, Looney, took one too many loads to the face while you were too busy hiding out at the fag lamers site while listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood on endless loop.

Hit me with those laser beams!!!

For those who don't know, knuckle face here was the low rent faggot at the internet's only gay brothel, then tried bringing that vibe everywhere else when he was asking for dick measurements at another forum.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

If somebody with a normal mind thinks "fractals ruuuk derp derp" then you, Looney, took one too many loads to the face while you were too busy hiding out at the fag lamers site while listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood on endless loop.

For those who don't know, knuckle face here was the low rent faggot at the internet's only gay brothel, then tried bringing that vibe everywhere else when he was asking for dick measurements at another forum.
Are you sniFFing on She Cocks???

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I asked for fanny girth measurements as well to see which one sparked interest, we know which team you bat for at least The Drooler.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You‘re in meldtown?
U mad?
Nope.

I've had an e-munity card for ages now. Never felt a need to play it.

More often than not, Meltdown is where the funnier threads are located.

This is a game. I like games. And I'm good with rules. For instance, I know there's a rule against mentioning that Breakfall liked to sniff his daughter's panties so I don't do that anymore.

I keep my nose clean.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nope.

This is a game. I like games. And I'm good with rules. For instance, I know there's a rule against mentioning that Breakfall liked to sniff his daughter's panties so I don't do that anymore.

I keep my nose clean.
A tired troll is what it was. That’s why I‘ll knock your fucking teeth out. You portly fucking nerd!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking E—munity! You have under 5K of bother and this isn’t even your fucking forum of choice you fucking lump of lard? Fuck off back to your oestrogen site you man—boobed faggot!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.

I keep my nose clean.
LOL. Still under 5K. Sorry bruh, but I can't respect you. Get on our level or you will end like your deceased god Mr Whipple. Scum