What is the biggest cry for help?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Back in the day when Murdys forum was at a crossroads, she unleashed onto an unsuspecting public the collective star power of fractals. Those wonderfully amazing generated pictures that were not only the biggest flop this community has ever seen, but have since become a meme.

Then you have the dunderfail that was known an the SG remake 2021 or 2022 I really don't care enough to look.

Biggie 40kspam and Dovid the forum destroyers vapid attempt at trying to stick jumper cables on a dead body that just didn't want to move. They thought just because they were there, the two biggest retards this community has ever seen, that every drooling spastic was suddenly gonna follow them into the gas chambers cheering right along.

Last time I checked, there was a whole Indian family posting there hot links to some of the best deals on Nike shoes.

But it gets better.

Fleas flatline o fail is so dead of you sneeze in it's direction the dust collecting does the wave, poor Flea has to reopen dead forums so the place looks busier then rotting corpse.

Flea, you posted a members private photo. Nobody wants to see that shit any more and the fact you did it over something as petty as wurds on a screen make you look stupid. It isn't 2006 any more and that shits played out. Make your forum better with better content. It's that simple.

I give it two weeks and your shit hole will only have you, your two retarded friends, and the ghost of Bonesaw as the only members left.

There's no such thing as a chill vibe of there's no such thing as a lifeline to support it.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Dumpster? Meltdown IS the dumpster!!!

Mother fucker can't even see over the counter without stacking a bunch of books on the floor da fuck he gonna see that much...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Now think about this one;

You look at all three of those fail forums, they all have one thing in common.

Biggie Fail Maker.

Whomever listens to that loser gets everything they deserve.

Haw Haw

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Now think about this one;

You look at all three of those fail forums, they all have one thing in common.

Biggie Fail Maker.

Whomever listens to that loser gets everything they deserve.

Haw Haw
519luN+CCfL._CR0,175,606,606_UX256.jpg

A Bigly Fail Production

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
519luN+CCfL._CR0,175,606,606_UX256.jpg

A Bigly Fail Production
You throw rocks at idiots like Biggie404 if you saw his dumb ass wobbling down the street.

When the guy dies from embarrassment depression the only thing written on his tombstone should be "At least he tried" and an arrow so where the homeless can aim their piss.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You throw rocks at idiots like Biggie404 if you saw his dumb ass wobbling down the street.

When the guy dies from embarrassment depression the only thing written on his tombstone should be "At least he tried" and an arrow so where the homeless can aim their piss.
A loving and heartfelt tribute,
7ha3ms.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Exactly. It’s all you have to talk about.

I think Vit was right about not giving you any attention
There's plenty of things to talk about. Your desperate measures to try and keep up with this place are just first on the discussional topics list I have on my commentary desk.

Flea, just delete that place. You don't need the hassle.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
There's plenty of things to talk about. Your desperate measures to try and keep up with this place are just first on the discussional topics list I have on my commentary desk.

Flea, just delete that place. You don't need the hassle.

No. It’s existence makes you seethe lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No. It’s existence makes you seethe lol
Seethe?

Darling I'm fucking laughing out loud over the desperation on display.

When everyone at Lametruth was minding their own business you dolts at SG did nothing but spew about FT. Now that the shoe is on the other foot you don't like it.

What goes around, comes around.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Seethe?

Darling I'm fucking laughing out loud over the desperation on display.

When everyone at Lametruth was minding their own business you dolts at SG did nothing but spew about FT. Now that the shoe is on the other foot you don't like it.

What goes around, comes around.

But you don’t own this forum. The owner ain’t even acting clownish like you. You’re just a worker bee, working for free. Putting on a clown show, it’s basically a free circus and you’re the main attraction lmao.

You’re acting like a busy forum is a crowning achievement. Owning a home, working and raising a family are crowning achievements. This is pure entertainment for most of us.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
But you don’t own this forum. The owner ain’t even acting clownish like you. You’re just a worker bee, working for free. Putting on a clown show, it’s basically a free circus and you’re the main attraction lmao.

You’re acting like a busy forum is a crowning achievement. Owning a home, working and raising a family are crowning achievements. This is pure entertainment for most of us.
Well, I own two homes, two of my kids are already living on their own, one has a sponsorship with a big name makeup company, and my youngest is one of the best soccer players in the district. I think I'm doing all right in all those regards.

As for entertainment, this is entertaining. Pointing the finger and laughing when you and your double dorked lemmings were kicking around FT you sure as shit found that entertaining, amirite?

You didn't stop that shit, so why should I stop now? Because you don't like it? Was it fair to Cdub?
Was fucking with Cdubs site fair?

Nobody here is taking that route on your internet home for rejects. We're pointing out your pitiful desperation in trying to keep up and laughing about it.

And do save the whole "were just here for the lolz" pity play. You made SG as a get back over turd fail and that was after the first board you had got shot into the sun for some strange reason I don't even remember. If you ain't doing this shit for traffic and interest then your doing it wrong.

Work work work work work

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think Vit was right about not giving you any attention

It's not rocket science. It applies not only to KM but to all the attention-seeking bloviators of which he's a rather low-tiered example to be frank about it.

That lot doesn't care if you praise them or curse them as long as you're talking about them. The reason KM opts for curses almost exclusively is because he's not very bright and being an asshole is easy.