What items have you noticed have gone up by 20% or more?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
whoa.. someone seems a little extra and brittle n stuff
So you are a billionaire living in a giant house all by yourself making more money than anyone else in this Forum, and you have the arrogance to preach to us peasants how to be kind and generous to our neighbors? You really are quite stupid, I wasn't believing what everyone kept saying, but it's really true.
Do you need a hug or something?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I'm guessing that will comfort the folks in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit

So anyway..... a fucking tomato was 2.19

unbelievable
Too bad Trump isn't here to negotiate better deals. Trump is a great deal maker!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This thread isn't about Trump tho
@Bastard Factory
Yes, Please by all mean @Bastard Factory, please make a ruling on this here complaint of Bigly's.
PS: And below are Da Roolz as they currently stand (and which have recently and famously been directly violated w/o consequence):

This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.

As we know, arguments break out and threads go in different directions all the time... understandable, but there are members who do and will continue to do this in almost every thread. We're going to begin relocating disruptive members to the ASS BOX where they belong.

This isn't some social experiment out of my boredom. Removing the threadjacking shit-posters will allow lurking members to step up and start posting without being harassed... especially in their Introduction intros. Fact is a lot of people leave here and don't say why because of the pages of mindless threadjacks, trolling and useless hate.

Threads like "random thoughts" and "1 million post thread", etc. are off-topic threads for anything goes conversations, endless off-topic rants, but doesn't mean every page should be filled with driveling attacks.

All members should be contributing quality content to ongoing topics when they can, that's how the thread grow and that is how the board grows.

Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes.

This is an attempt to do that.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So while shopping to make my magnificent homemade lasagna the other day I notice that both cheese and ground beef have gone up by around 30%

30%

unbelievable

post your observations on inflation numbers here.
Wanna hear a joke?

The same is happening pretty much everywhere in the world, but over here, the mongoleftoids insist in saying it's Bolsonaro's fault

Nope, it's not covid, it's not the war, it's not the billions we had to repay because of all the corruption in the past governments.

It's because of the bad nazi man in Brasilia

LOL
It's the same thing in every country in the world the economy is as non partisan as it gets, to a point. neither Smoking Joe, nor Bolson-arrow totally responsible for the worlds economy in this era of the pandemic.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don’t recall ever mentioning a single responsible party

guessing guilty conscience and all that

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

..but you went all whiney to BF on what account? Care to site the violation that prompted your snowflake tears?
how many of your posts actually cite an inflation observation? you know, in line with what this thread is about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..but you went all whiney to BF on what account? Care to site the violation that prompted your snowflake tears?
how many of your posts actually cite an inflation observation? you know, in line with what this thread is about?
I think the the largest inflation observation would have to be my first response in this totally ghey thread.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Guess it’s pretty obvious now who the thread wreckers in general are.

to anyone with an IQ above 34 that is

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Why should that matter when you yourself took the conversation onto a political course with your comment about blacks and latinos,
..and anyway, we had a recent incident here on Gen Disc where a poster boasted of hijacking a thread and it having been brought to BTF's attention he did nothing about it.
. Why do you think he would do anything about it here if in fact it even happened.
. Are you suggesting he might express a bias and not be a neutral arbiter in such a situation?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why should that matter when you yourself took the conversation onto a political course with your comment about blacks and latinos,
..and anyway, we had a recent incident here on Gen Disc where a poster boasted of hijacking a thread and it having been brought to BTF's attention he did nothing about it.
. Why do you think he would do anything about it here if in fact it even happened.
. Are you suggesting he might express a bias and not be a neutral arbiter in such a situation?
He would never show obvious and blatant bias towards the trumptarded, would he?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are you attempting to assert that areas such as Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and other lower income areas of American aren't predominately black and hispanic? What's "political" about observing the obvious?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I could not possibly imagine a man of such integrity,
. a true defender of free speech, ever doing any such-a-thing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
just for the record, when this legit non partisan non political thread gets dumped into the sweat shops it's because of the two usual retards who cannot control their urges to spam the upper boards with their useless drivel

and bite my ankles of course.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you wouldn't possibly be factious here as the dude has been as patient as a fucking saint with you.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

you wouldn't possibly be factious here as the dude has been as patient as a fucking saint with you.
What I think is, BF is smart enough (just barely) to know who, and what, is good for the board.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What I think is, BF is smart enough (just barely) to know who, and what, is good for the board.
yes, I'm sure that two gibbering morons starting 20 TDS threads a day does wonders to spark interest outside of the handful of people currently posting here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hmmm... anal fissures -- inflation observations

yeah, that's not a hijack

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I have clearly stated that I do not concern myself with mundane things such as prices.
. I want to buy a thing - I simply do. I'm not a peasant after all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey yooo peepole ova there. We don't concern ourselves with the things that concern you most in your mundane lives but don't think for one second that we look down upon you, cause we promoted one of yoo peepole to the supreme court after all despite all the sneers and geers from them MAGA peepoles

my work is done

carry on, fools

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hey yooo peepole ova there. We don't concern ourselves with the things that concern you most in your mundane lives but don't think for one second that we look down upon you, cause we promoted one of yoo peepole to the supreme court after all despite all the sneers and geers from them MAGA peepoles

my work is done

carry on, fools
Did I miss your response, one what your personal efforts have been in giving succor to the bereft?