What makes you happy...

What makes you happy...

  • 1a. Money and the evils it brings...

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 2b. Friends and all the lying and cheating they do to you....

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3c. Looking to your future...[you have none]...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4d. Family...double crossing pricks...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 5e. Sex...which you never get...am.i.rite...

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 6f. I like being a miserable twat...voye for me...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 7g. Boobs...hell yeah I'm happy...[hmmmm]

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 8h. Watching sport...[only if we win]...

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 9i. Your partner...who hates you...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 10j. Your hobby...you have no life...

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 11k. Eating...yes yes...omg...OMG....

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 12l. I might be happy and I just don't it...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 13m. Lets all have a hug and no grabbing any private parts...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 14n. Fuck off Chew The Fat you stupid cunt ...

    Votes: 4 23.5%

  • Total voters
    17
I’ve got my channel back! 780k subscribers waiting to see what I get bit with next! P.Ornata maybe...
gWVImWq.jpg



WHOOOOO eEEEEEEEE Life is sure exciting ! lmao
 
Is there a rule somewhere that says I have to "do something?"

I have no pubes... you know, chemo and all that.

School me, bro.

Girls like that, and it feels better too when your smacking that shaved pussy with a groomed cock and balls lol. Get more head that way too lol.
 
being home ....
The sounds of my kids alive and well upstairs ..
Kraft Dinner
 
shitting at work because you're getting paid and the toilet paper is free. -had a monster shit at work today. Took me 15 minutes.
Before tax that shit pocketed me $7.15