What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Vile_Vixen

I own your soul.....bitch
The Walking Dead

But they’re deviation from the graphic novels is making me tired of the series :SadFace:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Can't wait for Dead Wood ! And of course GOT- - - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
The Walking Dead

But they’re deviation from the graphic novels is making me tired of the series :SadFace:
It's so worn out, like they don't even care about the show. Ten years of running around in a small rural part of Georgia where it's sunny and warm 365 days a year and they're still finding gas. But when there is no gas to be found, they gotta leg it to find horses because apparently, there are no bicycles in the post apocalyptic world, not there.
Zombies are a virtually harmless nuisance little ones can dipatch by pushing a knife into the skulls of the undead which are as fragile as eggshells.
Every episode feels like a rerun.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
A bomb just blew up his wife and kid at a sidewalk cafe down the block prompting him to take a casual stroll and do the right thing.

After doing as was very correct to do above, he then became a merc to drop dune coons at his leisure in the Balkan war.

The full length movie is right here if you wanna watch before the YT fags pull the plug.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Let Me In *** 3 stars

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'm gonna go watch the Matrix again.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards

**** 4 Stars

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I was raised on TV. It's been on 24/7 ever since TV was 24/7, so about 1970. The Godddess hates it, but I can't live or sleep without the constant drone. What am I watching? Who cares. Let me look... Spaceballs. I'll be back after the wedding.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Taking Chance - ***** 5 Stars

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Just started Dragon Ball Z series after watching GT series.

Top Bottom