What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
LAST TV shit watched~
1. World's Most Evil Killers ~ Season 1-2. Knew most of this shit about all them before but came across a couple ones I didn't know too much about. Got me to read more about them online
2. Unsolved Mysteries(Original Season 1-7 the last month. Start Season 8 on the weekend if I don't go anywhere)
3. Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word...bunch of Gordon Ramsay shit. Funny.

Movies?? ~ 1. The Bermuda Triangle. So bad its almost good.
2. Alone in the Dark '80's. Good shit. Awesome cast. They have a lot of fun with the material given to them.
3. Ghosthouse '88 I think. Creepy good stuff.
...bunch of others but just bits and PIECES from '83
with so much time off I've watched so many to remember. All jumbled up.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Raw Deal ~ Need a lil Schwarzenegger in me right now. Typical shit like much of his body of work but still enjoy his movies for what they are.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Gator ~ Another Burt Reynolds/Jerry Reed special. Always a unique combo even when the material is predictable they keep it as fresh and funny as possible. Don't make em like they used to like Kenny Rogers said...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Inglourious Basterds again...

images

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Working through Shetland and Broadchurch...
and more original Unsolved Mysteries episodes. Not much else is keeping me engaged T.V. wise. Most puts me to sleep.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve been watching some of the old Dirty Harry films on Netflix...they made some good films back in the day given the technology they were working with. Classics!

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Force Of Nature (2020)~ the latest Mel Gibson instalment running along the same vein as the Bruce Willis Die Hard franchise.
Mel Gibson doesn’t really play a significant role in the film and the plot is just another rehashed terrorist vs desperate cop scenario set in a high-rise building in Puerto Rico. Worth a watch, but nothing exceptional. 5/10

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Force Of Nature (2020)~ the latest Mel Gibson instalment running along the same vein as the Bruce Willis Die Hard franchise.
Mel Gibson doesn’t really play a significant role in the film and the plot is just another rehashed terrorist vs desperate cop scenario set in a high-rise building in Puerto Rico. Worth a watch, but nothing exceptional. 5/10

Oh dude you just fucked up BIG time here. You apologize NOW. EVERY ROLE GIBSON HAS BEEN IN HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT. Seriously you are fuckered up in the head. You should bow down to that God right now. I piss on your wifes legs and throw shit at her tits. MY SHIT that I save up for special occasions. Wow. That movie better get a 6/10 after reading this and after you regret this post of yours you will give it an 7/10 just for the God Gibson. Get fucked by a camel and his fucker that fucks him. Shit man. I thought you were better than this. I am ALMOST READY TO BREAK OUT TRUCE on this. Don't fuck with Hell or you'll get burned worse than @maxis735 's wife has do unto him. Thats why he is fucked up because all the rage and revenge he wants to get on his wife. His kiddies probably do worse though to him. Now smarten the fuck up or end up like him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dude you just fucked up BIG time here. You apologize NOW. EVERY ROLE GIBSON HAS BEEN IN HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT. Seriously you are fuckered up in the head. You should bow down to that God right now. I piss on your wifes legs and throw shit at her tits. MY SHIT that I save up for special occasions. Wow. That movie better get a 6/10 after reading this and after you regret this post of yours you will give it an 7/10 just for the God Gibson. Get fucked by a camel and his fucker that fucks him. Shit man. I thought you were better than this. I am ALMOST READY TO BREAK OUT TRUCE on this. Don't fuck with Hell or you'll get burned worse than @maxis735 's wife has do unto him. Thats why he is fucked up because all the rage and revenge he wants to get on his wife. His kiddies probably do worse though to him. Now smarten the fuck up or end up like him.

I preferred you when you were off the piss...no wonder you got fucked up!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You are such a wannabe but just like Benedick Arnold. You treacherous fuckstone can't even apologize to Mel but all the times you came at my late dear to me forever Blakpoetry. You fucked with her so much in PM's on here and YNC while she was dealing with her moms move, her husbands death, and while I was trying to help her through all that. I KNOW IT WAS YOU and you made her weaker and weaker. Fucking piece of shit. I pray your daughter and wife dies even worse than my beloved. You deserve far worse suffering. Than this shit with Mel Gibson?? you that much of a fuckheaded nigger??? really???? @maxis735 is your GOD til your daughter and wifer are dead. DEAL WITH IT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are such a wannabe but just like Benedick Arnold. You treacherous fuckstone can't even apologize to Mel but all the times you came at my late dear to me forever Blakpoetry. You fucked with her so much in PM's on here and YNC while she was dealing with her moms move, her husbands death, and while I was trying to help her through all that. I KNOW IT WAS YOU and you made her weaker and weaker. Fucking piece of shit. I pray your daughter and wife dies even worse than my beloved. You deserve far worse suffering. Than this shit with Mel Gibson?? you that much of a fuckheaded nigger??? really???? @maxis735 is your GOD til your daughter and wifer are dead. DEAL WITH IT.

You got all upset over that portly quip didn’t you? You do realise I was only trying to draw you out because you hadn’t posted in a while?!
:LOL1:
images

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You got all upset over that portly quip didn’t you? You do realise I was only trying to draw you out because you hadn’t posted in a while?!
images

actually not factual here. i look like some fat charlie manson now but nice try. let me fuck your daughter...its been awhile mang. just beat her up a lil if she says no or i can whatever floats your boats

you killed my beloved Blak. YOU DESERVE THE SAME IN RETURN..

(I MIGHT CONSIDER ANOTHER TRUCE IF AND ONLY IF Dilf cums back. If not your family must suffer and die.)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

actually not factual here. i look like some fat charlie manson now but nice try. let me fuck your daughter...its been awhile mang. just beat her up a lil if she says no or i can whatever floats your boats

you killed my beloved Blak. YOU DESERVE THE SAME IN RETURN..

(I MIGHT CONSIDER ANOTHER TRUCE IF AND ONLY IF Dilf cums back. If not your family must suffer and die.)

You require another beating!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What a disgusting wretched PIG no doubt he fucked @Sharona behind his wife's back but his innocent daughter watched. Now she is forever corrupted and working the streets as fucked up cunt. She probably makes more than G and G beats her up like a pimp if doesn't pay him up quick so he can live online. He is the most twisted fuckered up in the nead nigger ever. No HELP for him just a quick but suffering a lot death sentence to him and his wife. His daughter can work for me for free...Lmao

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back on topic...and

Last night I started Queen's Gambit, looks like it's too good to binge watch so I'm only gonna do one ep a day for a week.

Here's what I realized about the series:

Walter Tevis died almost 40 years ago but he wrote six novels in his life, and three of them were made into full length movies... The Hustler, the Color of Money, and The Man Who Fell to Earth. Three excellent movies there, and after seeing each of them I had to read the novel. Really like Tevis, but did not realize he wrote more than those 3.

Anyway, looks like a good miniseries here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back on topic...and

Last night I started Queen's Gambit, looks like it's too good to binge watch so I'm only gonna do one ep a day for a week.

Here's what I realized about the series:

Walter Tevis died almost 40 years ago but he wrote six novels in his life, and three of them were made into full length movies... The Hustler, the Color of Money, and The Man Who Fell to Earth. Three excellent movies there, and after seeing each of them I had to read the novel. Really like Tevis, but did not realize he wrote more than those 3.

Anyway, looks like a good miniseries here.
Just watched five episodes in a row; not bad so far in a limited series. You’ll manage a binge-watch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve just started watching See (2019) season 1 series on Apple TV+, and I can say bloody good so far. A very tribal future...

A deadly virus has left the few remaining survivors of humanity totally blind. Five hundred years later, twins are born into the world with the gift of sight, but anyone that speaks of this heresy is doomed to their death by the witch hunters.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Going through Homeland start to finish again. Missed bits and pieces from each season. More focused on it this time around.