What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Season 1, Korean TV and movies are better than the majority of the garbage Hollywood produces.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Black Adam…bloody good take on the whole superhero theme 8/10

I enjoyed this as well but have to admit I was trepidatious going in; Johnson put in a fine performance though.

If I had any complaint it would be: where the fuck did the other "heroes" come from? Why have we never seen them before? At least the MCU is fairly good about introducing new main characters before tossing them into a featuring role.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I enjoyed this as well but have to admit I was trepidatious going in; Johnson put in a fine performance though.

If I had any complaint it would be: where the fuck did the other "heroes" come from? Why have we never seen them before? At least the MCU is fairly good about introducing new main characters before tossing them into a featuring role.
True. If you watched after the credits, there’s about a 20 second segment where Superman is introduced…alluding to a possible sequel.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
True. If you watched after the credits, there’s about a 20 second segment where Superman is introduced…alluding to a possible sequel.

I keep seeing people say Johnson is out as Black Adam so unless they replace him...

But it seems half the Justice League is out as well so who knows what's happening with DC.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Frank Black was my hero. Got my mind off of the booze/drugs for more than a few mins. Lance Henriksen enjoyed all his work over the years but this was definitely his most complex character. I was glued to the show for the first 2 seasons. I think the 3rd was the last I missed that altogether as I fucked off from life for many years back then lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Frank Black was my hero. Got my mind off of the booze/drugs for more than a few mins. Lance Henriksen enjoyed all his work over the years but this was definitely his most complex character. I was glued to the show for the first 2 seasons. I think the 3rd was the last I missed that altogether as I fucked off from life for many years back then lol

My brother just reminded me of that show last night. We were having a memory lane night. His mother is dying right now in comfort care :/

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This probably doesn't count but I watched Incredibles 2...
...not the whole movie, just the scene in which JackJack fights a racoon.

Cracks me up every time.