What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nomadland is worth seeing.

It’s a good watch for anyone wanting to try the nomad life. When you lose your loved one, a traveler’s life doesn’t seem like such a bad choice really.

It's not at all a bad choice.

It's a good watch even if you don't want to try the nomad life. It's good to see how other people navigate life. People who only understand their own lives are usually narrow and ungenerous thinkers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nomadland is worth seeing.

It’s a good watch for anyone wanting to try the nomad life. When you lose your loved one, a traveler’s life doesn’t seem like such a bad choice really.

It's not at all a bad choice.

It's a good watch even if you don't want to try the nomad life. It's good to see how other people navigate life. People who only understand their own lives are usually narrow and ungenerous thinkers.

Particularly with actor and producer Frances McDormand, the film has real feeling and a sense of hope.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
AAAABdox8JX47SwY3oBEXHf9m4LCm8a-xS45dKOBaNrIdfDNphVi_LbHlC3CYX3AIbUavq0-aQEie3R2sz3S69yCqq0lYDlcjWUTgoYL6yzNpX-d34eBHd-wfBQUA9sKsQ.jpg

benvinguts-a-la-familia.jpg

Welcome to the Family
2018 | TV-MA | 1 Season | TV Dramas
When an evicted single mom's estranged father dies, she and his second wife cover up his death after learning they've been written out of his will.
Starring:Melani Olivares, Iván Massagué, Yolanda Ramos
Creators:Pau Freixas, Ivan Mercadé

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really on topic but worth saying, I bought YouTube premium and YouTube music is awesome 10/10 the songs that play after one you first watch have opened up a whole load of new music that suits my taste... I highly recommend it folks...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really on topic but worth saying, I bought YouTube premium and YouTube music is awesome 10/10 the songs that play after one you first watch have opened up a whole load of new music that suits my taste... I highly recommend it folks...
but there r free apps where u can burn YT songs for nothing

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
but there r free apps where u can burn YT songs for nothing
Sure there is and I've used them but the quality of new music is worth buying, I shit you not... I was skeptical at first too, we get plenty of music for free but the tunes selected for your taste opens up a world of new shit, spotify doesn't come close...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
they already pull up music based on your searches for free with the algorithm

just take it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
go ahead, fool, give YT your $
lol
You're not getting it lol, it's basically a better version of spotify on mobile plus ad free without adblock slowing down your shit... I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't think it was worth it... I can download any video without third party apps too..
Also get movies :P

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
go ahead, fool, give YT your $
lol
You're not getting it lol, it's basically a better version of spotify on mobile plus ad free without adblock slowing down your shit... I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't think it was worth it... I can download any video without third party apps too..
Also get movies :P
alright fine, i will take the 30-day free trial