realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
epix-forest.jpg

Good gangster show

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
LA’s Finest...Jessica Alba has got even hotter with age!

MV5BMGRjNGJlMDgtNDIwNS00ZTYyLWE4NTktMTVlOWFjMmZhYzU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwMTQ4MzU5._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg
Disagree.. Dark Angel days were her finest moment.. one of the best asses in the biz though..

I met her on the set of Honey.. I was crushing hard .. Then out of nowhere I got clobbered right in front of Jessica by my jealous gf at the time.. she cleand my clock..haha love me spirted womenz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LA’s Finest...Jessica Alba has got even hotter with age!

MV5BMGRjNGJlMDgtNDIwNS00ZTYyLWE4NTktMTVlOWFjMmZhYzU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwMTQ4MzU5._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg
Disagree.. Dark Angel days were her finest moment.. one of the best asses in the biz though..

I met her on the set of Honey.. I was crushing hard .. Then out of nowhere I got clobbered right in front of Jessica by my jealous gf at the time.. she cleand my clock..haha love me spirted womenz
I don’t know...I have a thing for older women. If a chick doesn’t let herself go, she generally ages like a fine wine. Lol...had to laugh at you getting clocked, mine has done the same from time to time!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Netflix series Sex/Life

Not the best series I've ever seen, but nice looking actors and fairly steamy. For the ladies and any gays, closeted or otherwise, watch episode 3, about 19 or so minutes in. Full frontal of Aussie actor Adam Demos. Worth the trouble, you'll certainly get an eyeful and then some.

He's hot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch law & order: svu every day and I start over when finished

That sounds really fulfilling.
Like your anus!

So you have anal sex with me in your fantasies. And it's fulfilling. Well, I guess there's no law against that.

Is it good?

How good is good?

It has to be intelligent and have some emotional qualities or be very fucking funny or I'll just turn the damn thing off. None of this Emily in Paris or Sex/Life BS.

For instance, Patriot (the series, not the movie) is one of the funniest, smartest, and most heartbreaking things I've ever seen. I watched it twice.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like your anus!

So you have anal sex with me in your fantasies. And it's fulfilling. Well, I guess there's no law against that.

Is it good?

very, its smart and unpredictable

I'll check it out.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like your anus!

Is it good?

very, its smart and unpredictable

I'll check it out.

i hope so, there will be a quiz

heres one for @Blazor