What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i watched Bonanza ans are you being served ..
Bonanza was my favourite show as a kid. I ran away from home once, but came back to watch Bonanza. Aaaah...good memories!

because you were also an idiot kid that's how you became an adult idiot T-breakfall
No objection from me there...I’m also a lovable Ryano I’ll have you know!
:AssKisser:

Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bonanza was my favourite show as a kid. I ran away from home once, but came back to watch Bonanza. Aaaah...good memories!
lmao how far did u get?
I was about 10 years old, but managed to get 6 kms away. Had the police, friends and family all looking for me. I snug back and decided to make a home in one of the trash boxes out back. But I heard the Intro to Bonanza and didn’t want to miss out. I had to have a bath first because I was grubby...
:poop:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao how far did u get?
I was about 10 years old, but managed to get 6 kms away. Had the police, friends and family all looking for me. I snug back and decided to make a home in one of the trash boxes out back. But I heard the Intro to Bonanza and didn’t want to miss out. I had to have a bath first because I was grubby...

if i was a comedienne i would pay u $50 for that story lol

did u take any supplies with u?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lmao how far did u get?

Nothing...by the time I reached the 6km mark, I was on the side of the highway at this deli talking to some black Africans, when another older kid saw me, he gave me 22 cents because he thought I was a street urchin and must’ve felt sorry for me by the look on his face. I went inside bought myself a massive ice cream and then started the trip back. Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao how far did u get?

Nothing...by the time I reached the 6km mark, I was on the side of the highway at this deli talking to some black Africans, when another older kid saw me, he gave me 22 cents because he thought I was a street urchin and must’ve felt sorry for me by the look on his face. I went inside bought myself a massive ice cream and then started the trip back. Lol
aww, thats actually a very nice story

that farthest i ever got when i ran away was behind the bushes in the backyard when i was like 5 and i took the dog with me. i think i was there maybe 10 mins when i got mad my mother didnt freak out looking for me so i just wandered back in for a nap lol

Froggy

Banned
Banned
just watching some joe robinet on youtube. a lot of the shit he does me da taught me as a kid but its a good reminder of thost things taught and some stuff i miss/forget about.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not a big fan of this stuff, but there's this Brazilian series "Impuros"

If you've watched "Cidade de Deus" (City of God) , it's a bit like that

It tells the story of the beginning of what's the current situation of Brazil's organized crime and how it has infiltrated the government and the justice. It's probably closest to reality as it can get.

They have it here on Star+, but you might find it elsewhere or download as a torrent

It's worthy watching IMO