What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The North Water...a new 2021 series about the life, crime and treachery that may have happened on an 18th century whaling ship. Only just started the series, but good watching so far.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
fury-wilder-3-poster-1200.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have this on

My mother let me watch this when I was 5 years old. Gave me nightmares for years lol. 80s zombie movies are awesome :D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have this on

My mother let me watch this when I was 5 years old. Gave me nightmares for years lol. 80s zombie movies are awesome :D

i like when the 'half dog' thing for anatomy class came back 2 life lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Watched High Life last night. Weird and brutal science fiction. Definitely not your Star Wars.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I watched season 3 of WKRP in cinci ...
watxhed the others a few days ago
awesome chemistry great show

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Heads up decided to watch Till Death starring the lovely Megan Fox.. right off the hop it has plot flaws.. Im half an hour in and shes dragging round a handcuffed dead body looking for ways to break or open the cuffs.. tries a gun outta bullets , trying everything and it has you screaming CUT OF HIS DAMN HAND FFS.. if this carries on I wont deal..

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

Focusing on Macabre Horror and grindhouse

Halloween is my m,OST adored season! I love Horror movies, Father RealGrimm!!!

Someone here recommended “The Clown”. Maybe it was you or Blazor. BAck in the day, it was free on Youtube. 4 years ago?

Looking forward to good movies!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

Someone here recommended “The Clown”. Maybe it was you or Blazor. BAck in the day, it was free on Youtube. 4 years ago?

there r some good obscure horror movies but u have 2 dig through the indies for them

if u like the found-footage genre, there r tons

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

there r some good obscure horror movies but u have 2 dig through the indies for them

There was one great one I enjoyed last year. It was a surprise and I really really like it, since I didn’t knew about it!

Hope the 2nd part is coming out soon!

Otherwise I like BIG BLOCKBUSTER horror like Halloween!

Can you recommend some good ones?? I am not into these pathetic cultist or satanic crap. Simple KILLING, horror and twisted clowns Are welcome!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

There was one great one I enjoyed last year. It was a surprise and I really really like it, since I didn’t knew about it!

Can you recommend some good ones?? I am not into these pathetic cultist or satanic crap. Simple KILLING, horror and twisted clowns Are welcome!

lol, u like the psycho slasher ones then

i prefer ones where there r monsters, aliens or something supernatural in it cuz then locked doors and guns r useless....truly hopeless and terrifiying

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

i prefer ones where there r monsters, aliens or something supernatural in it cuz then locked doors and guns r useless....truly hopeless and terrifiying

Wow, Jeanie.

I grew up with “The Fog”. Remember that old school movie??

I liked the 2000s horror movies like Scream, I know what you did last summer. Or The Texas Chainsaw massacre. Also Hostel! Or this sick one here:

Or “A Serbian movie”. Which is actually not horror. But sick in a way. Also “Childs play” with Chucky the mega troll!!! So many movies!

But I love monsters and Aliens too. What are your top 3 movies you can recommend?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

Wow, Jeanie.

I liked the 2000s horror movies like Scream, I know what you did last summer. Or The Texas Chainsaw massacre. Also Hostel! Or this sick one here:

Or “A Serbian movie”. Which is actually not horror. But sick in a way. Also “Childs play” with Chucky the mega troll!!! So many movies!

But I love monsters and Aliens too. What are your top 3 movies you can recommend?

there r so many, hostel was sick tho, realistic.

its hard 2 rec only 3, especially ones u may not have seen

let the right one in (swedish original before 'let me in')

it follows

..? drawing a blank

have u watched the REC and VHS movies? those r good

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

Wow, Jeanie.

there r so many, hostel was sick tho, realistic.

its hard 2 rec only 3, especially ones u may not have seen

let the right one in (swedish original before 'let me in')

it follows

..? drawing a blank

have u watched the REC and VHS movies? those r good

Thanks. No, I will check them out since Halloween is important for me. I honestly PARA WATCH movies an entire day!!!! And I need good ones.

As said, someone mentioned “the clown” many years ago I here, and I enjoyed it a lot. There is something with horror movies.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Colonia Dignidad on Netflix.

Really good. About a German pedophile who started a cult in Chile after WWII, and then became one of Pinochet's helpers.

Right wing German Christians. Evil that is hard to imagine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Halloween Horror month..

Hey, that clown has a hook nose! He a Jew?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Halloween Horror month..

Hey, that clown has a hook nose! He a Jew?

According how he acts in the movie, I would say yes!!! He looks and act like an Oy Vey, Soy Vey.