What non-Americans say about America

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao! Did you even read the opinions, Dove? If you did, you can't find ONE thing on there that you agree with? REALLY? LOL If you can't... I worry about you :/

My point isnt about the opinions and whether I agree with any is irrelevant.

I'm making a point about why left leaners constantly run this narrative that the world hates us. And how they exclusively focus on negative opinions about America as some partisan "proof" that we must go ahead and become socailists.

Its was put here in the political section for that reason. Otherwise it would be a general topic. Shes got a political hook in it.
I'm commenting on the post she made and the opinions that were given. Nothing else. ;) I'm guessing you didn't read it .. :)

I get that.

But why did she put it in politics with emphasis on this

"We are not jealous of you"?

(Its the socialized healthcare she wants to reaffirm)
It's nice to see that you and Lokfag are both totally and completely unfazed by this, by a lot!

I have friends in other countries who say plenty of good things about Americans and say the general view is NOT what you guys like to make it.

Consider the fact the majority of non Americans here on BF dont exactly echo your sentiments do they? Deport. Freud. Prowler come to mind. BC posters come to mind.

Do you know what confirmation bias is? It's what causes you to value negative opinions that reflect YOURS to the exclusion of a more realistic and balanced view. You guys see foreigners that echo your opinions and you take that as some done deal authority that we all must change. Its not.

I suspect I've known what confirmation bias is far longer than you have.

Do you know what having the actual experience of living outside of the US is, Dove? Have you had that experience? Talking to a few neo-Nazis on a troll board does not equate with that experience.

Well then you should know better.....and you dont.

If I wanted to live outside the US I WOULD. I want my country to stay a constitutional Republic.

You left. Why do you not enjoy Portugal and let Americans be American?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

"We aren't jealous of you, like, at all."

And 24 other things.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
IDGAF All other countries are lesser. Cunts sure are fighting to get in more than out!!!
Are you going to start your little civil war today?
are you swallowing 21 gallons of nigger jizz today?
What's the hold up Potato Rambo, you skeered huh, Chicken?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao! Did you even read the opinions, Dove? If you did, you can't find ONE thing on there that you agree with? REALLY? LOL If you can't... I worry about you :/

I'm making a point about why left leaners constantly run this narrative that the world hates us. And how they exclusively focus on negative opinions about America as some partisan "proof" that we must go ahead and become socailists.

Its was put here in the political section for that reason. Otherwise it would be a general topic. Shes got a political hook in it.
I'm commenting on the post she made and the opinions that were given. Nothing else. ;) I'm guessing you didn't read it .. :)

I get that.

It's nice to see that you and Lokfag are both totally and completely unfazed by this, by a lot!

I have friends in other countries who say plenty of good things about Americans and say the general view is NOT what you guys like to make it.

Consider the fact the majority of non Americans here on BF dont exactly echo your sentiments do they? Deport. Freud. Prowler come to mind. BC posters come to mind.

Do you know what confirmation bias is? It's what causes you to value negative opinions that reflect YOURS to the exclusion of a more realistic and balanced view. You guys see foreigners that echo your opinions and you take that as some done deal authority that we all must change. Its not.

Do you know what having the actual experience of living outside of the US is, Dove? Have you had that experience? Talking to a few neo-Nazis on a troll board does not equate with that experience.
Look bitch, its fine for you to hate America, just dont be stupid enough to think we will too.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I get that.

Please Duh'v its way too early for the ultra-dumb schtick this morning.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

IDGAF All other countries are lesser. Cunts sure are fighting to get in more than out!!!
How many potato's you gonna shove up your ass today, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get that.

Please Duh'v its way too early for the ultra-dumb schtick this morning.
Its never to early for you to start sukin dick!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sigh... Yes.. I think our bathroom stalls are too high off the ground :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So should we also go interview latte libs on what they think of people who live in trailor parks and take their negative opinions as proof that people in trailor parks are bad?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

And 24 other things.

What I hear you saying that do to an over abundance of chicken shit, your civil war will remain a civil war of words in a quaint little chat room.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

What I hear you saying that do to an over abundance of chicken shit, your civil war will remain a civil war of words in a quaint little chat room.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!
Gobble gobble faggit! Them dicks aint gonna suck themselves! GO TEAM GAYVEE!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Yes yes and everyone right of Stalin is a con and we are all cowards. Big cowardly cowards who totally wont shoot you if you attack us and will never ever start blowing back against political violence and medical tyranny.

Yanno because you dont see it much in blue states.

Come riot outside blue MI cities. See what happens.

Just keep bullying poor people who have been disarmed. Beat up old business owners. Focus on those disadvantaged by decades of democrat policies and pretend everyone is weak. That should work.

You dont see antifa violence outside of blue cities do you? Probably because they'd die and the local gov wont be helping them.

Talk about cowardice.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!
Gobble gobble faggit! Them dicks aint gonna suck themselves! GO TEAM GAYVEE!!!!!!
There it is folks, the opening salvo of Lokfag's civil war of words!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Yes yes and everyone right of Stalin is a con and we are all cowards. Big cowardly cowards who totally wont shoot you if you attack us and will never ever start blowing back against political violence and medical tyranny.

Just keep bullying poor people who have been disarmed. Beat up old business owners. Focus on those disadvantaged by decades of democrat policies and pretend everyone is weak. That should work.

You dont see antifa violence outside of blue cities do you? Probably because they'd die and the local gov wont be helping them.

Talk about cowardice.
Have you considered submitting some of your work to The New Yorker?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

I mean is this genuine denial? Do you somehow NOT see what's happening to the country?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!
^^^^ There he is folks! The all time record holder for most dick sucked in the Gayvee!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Talk about cowardice.

Are you saying leftarded activists are not really destroying communities in blue states where the state sanctions it?

Is that what you are saying? That everything I just said is made up?

Let's talk about this lol. What wonderland are you living in Sir?

Are you ignoring this because it's just the poors suffering so it's no biggie?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ha ha, wife been savin' up ???
Zzzzzz. Maybe edit that shit, dummy. Thats was mega lame!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Talk about cowardice.

Are you saying leftarded activists are not really destroying communities in blue states where the state sanctions it?

You'd get further with that moron if you just told him to suck more dick!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Talk about cowardice.

Wtf happens to these people? No one can talk to any of them. It's just constant hostility and denial.

And they think civil war is a joke. That's why it's pretty much inevitable. Sad as fuck.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Talk about cowardice.

^^^Witness Private Potato Head posturing his armchair civil war!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO

And 24 other things.

ALL CONS ARE COWERD!

Talk about cowardice.

Wtf happens to these people? No one can talk to any of them. It's just constant hostility and denial.

And they think civil war is a joke. That's why it's pretty much inevitable. Sad as fuck.
no u

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin seems really triggered by this thought of a civil war. Maybe he thinks it will put a damper on his dick licking game?