What Paradise Looks Like

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With no Coronavirus because we did what the medical authorities told us to do... And our Premier locked our borders although we still have 7 working Ports in my state.

Now we are celebrating this.

Western Australia.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have to brag. It might be the only chance I get to brag.

After all our hard work... This is a great sight for sore eyes.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
An American asks an Australian "With so many bizarre and dangerous animals in various places in Australia, is there anywhere in the country where something ISN'T trying to kill you?" and the Auzzie replies "Yeah mate, in our schools."

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
errrrm..... we have no bears or wolves or mountain lions, or cougars (whatever the hell you call them) ...I live on the safest continent on earth.... you watch too much bullshit on TV.
but u have those potent little things u cant see until its too late like box jellies, snakes, spiders, etc

i watch the discovery channel lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
snakes hear you coming and take off....
we only have red back spiders in the garden....BUT the eastern side have Funnel Web spiders that are deadly.... And we have plenty of man eating sharks....

bees kill more people than anything...

Anyway google the questions like, how many Australians die from snake bites per year.... or spiders?

most likely the answer will be none or maybe one.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the eastern states idiots like to make sensationalist TV programs to get tourists attention.... I don't know why they exaggerate so much. It's pathetic really.

You've got more chance dying in the USA from a drive-by than finding one snake in the bush in half a century.

We have too many sharks.... they're protected so they have been allowed to breed up.

Too many apex predators in the environment is bad for the environment.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
snakes hear you coming and take off....
we only have red back spiders in the garden....BUT the eastern side have Funnel Web spiders that are deadly.... And we have plenty of man eating sharks....

bees kill more people than anything...

Anyway google the questions like, how many Australians die from snake bites per year.... or spiders?

most likely the answer will be none or maybe one.
lol i know, the DC just hypes it up for attention and has ever since the steve irwin days

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With no Coronavirus because we did what the medical authorities told us to do... And our Premier locked our borders although we still have 7 working Ports in my state.

Western Australia.

Looks like a covid spreading scene.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Western Australia.

I was thinking the same. Just one person needs to be infected and the whole thing starts again :(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4-B0-F9136-7-EC9-4-BD1-B4-D7-0-E8-B5-B3447-D2.jpg

Id love to visit Australia. Some day I will. This is mine, with 20 million less people.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Western Australia.

We've never had community spread..... we went seriously hard lockdown in March....anyone coming in to our state (the size of 5 Texas states) were compulsory lockdown in security guarded quarantined hotels....our isolation and military guarded road border checks... we have a wealthy mining industry so our economy kept racking in big dollars.... we are called, Fortress WA (Western Australia)..... thanks to our Rock solid Premier Mark McGowan... (he is a super star hero). He should be ruling the world...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Western Australia.

I was thinking the same. Just one person needs to be infected and the whole thing starts again :(

Read my last post to Seamajor.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Western Australia.

mehhhh.... covid.... mehhh
always with the negative

miserable twat

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Western Australia.

Hahahahaha...I lived in Dunsborough, and then in Wilyabrup...Moses Rock was my surf spot next to Injidup near Yallingup!

We did the beach party as well at Meelup, but with a lot more yachts. The idea was swim from yacht to yacht sampling the prawns and alcohol for as long as you could without drowning. Fuck...those were the days! Great memories...:Cheers: