What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Looks like a can of Spam was dropped from a height and 'sploded
whew she looks like she can sing karaoke with those lips, where is the rest of her face?

CaseyK

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Looks like a can of Spam was dropped from a height and 'sploded
whew she looks like she can sing karaoke with those lips, where is the rest of her face?

It was swallowed by her fat ass cunt. I think that's her face trying to come through her vagina....must be a tight fit.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
another way you can see it .. first the lips than the rest of the body during birth..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
look also like a party hat or ear warmer for cold days in bed ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just ate 3 leftover tacos from last night, and in walks the secretary and hands me another taco. Today is a good day lol.

CaseyK

Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
when the day starts with taco's nothing can go wrong ... pink taco is my fave tho .. (joke).

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
when the day starts with taco's nothing can go wrong ... pink taco is my fave tho .. (joke).
I LOVE tacos! I've had 10 tacos and a burrito in the past 20 hours lol.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do I DARE ask about the burrito?????
Lol, I heard Taco Bell was getting rid of the Beefy Frito burrito, which is my favorite there. Its only $1 too. Anyway, I had to have one more before they gone lol. Plus to tide me over til I had dinner. Had to go by my aunts after work yesterday and help her fix her mower.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

CaseyK

Site Supporter

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
mexican food is simply delicious, could eat it all day ..
Yup, I could even eat tacos every night lol. Shrimp tacos, beef tacos, fish tacos, scallop tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos. The local place I go to I usually take friends on their birthdays for the jumbo house margarita. Its HUGE, and STRONG lol. My one friend underestimated it, and found himself slowing down real quick near the bottom of the glass lol.

CaseyK

Site Supporter
Yup, I could even eat tacos every night lol. Shrimp tacos, beef tacos, fish tacos, scallop tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos. The local place I go to I usually take friends on their birthdays for the jumbo house margarita. Its HUGE, and STRONG lol. My one friend underestimated it, and found himself slowing down real quick near the bottom of the glass lol.

Carne asada

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mm i wish i could go back to PA somewhere, some genuine mexican place near IUP .. damn his food was f'n good .. even gave me 20 pesos as memory .. cool place and yummy .. mexican you need to eat from a real kitchen..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having a bagel dog, and a glass of H20

CaseyK

Site Supporter
Thinking of ways to piss SSS off. He's so cute....