What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm making the abrupt transition from whiskey to beers, and not really feeling it...

I might have to hit the Bailey's instead...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm making the abrupt transition from whiskey to beers, and not really feeling it...

That's not a good transition. You gotta start with beer.....not end with it lol.

Beer before liquor is Armageddon. Liquor before beer, in the clear...

...do I have to remind you of Michigan code????

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not a good transition. You gotta start with beer.....not end with it lol.

Beer before liquor is Armageddon. Liquor before beer, in the clear...

...do I have to remind you of Michigan code????

It's usually "Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Liquor before beer, in the clear"

But I'm of Irish decent, so I was always the puking rowdy exception lol. I used to drink like a fucking street hobo lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Having a whisky breakfast, posting such valuable shit online, and snacking on some honey glazed ham, assorted chocolates, and sweet chili heat doritos. Its been a fine X-mas morning so far. Merry Christmas and God bless you all

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thinking of buying a canal barge, I could just float away lol..
06787c22dca548aafb2e5b045decd854.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
after a couple "Red Yankee's" ie, vodka and cranberry juice, and some marijhuana, there seems to be a break in the showers, I think we'll* hike down to the beach...for a stretch.

*We'll = Ich und meinen hunden.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It feels like a video game night. Been a long time.

I'm watching my husband play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on Ps4.

Nostalgia night lol

I almost went nostalgic!!! But my son got me Skyrim for my bday a couple months ago, and Im finally just starting it lol.

Just ate some open face turkey sammiches, yum.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Teaching the youngest how to safely open and close a lockback, hold it properly, and whittle away from the body.

I struggle to open and close the mechanism. It wasn't made for kids.... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scarfing fresh Pineapple I bought at the Saturday market. It could not be any sweeter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Walked 7 miles yesterday in the national park, so lazing today. A rainy spell is just starting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Scarfing fresh Pineapple I bought at the Saturday market. It could not be any sweeter.

You would've liked some of the things I had for Christmas. My ham was covered in pineapples. And I made a Christmas punch with Ginger ale, pineapple juice, and lime sherbert. You would've liked more too lol, but that was the stuff with pineapple in it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, last night I played Skyrim for the first time, wound up in bed at 4:30 this morning lol, fuck. Reminds me of Fallout, but with dragons and shit.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just made old fashioned Jiffy Pop.. the kind with the aluminum bubble and set off 3 smoke alarms in the house hahaha..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw that at the store a couple years ago and bought it on a whim. It was just like I remembered it. Then it disappeared but came back again. The second to last time I made it, I burnt it. The last time I made it, I burnt it. Must've been a bad batch and not me ... right?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw that at the store a couple years ago and bought it on a whim. It was just like I remembered it. Then it disappeared but came back again. The second to last time I made it, I burnt it. The last time I made it, I burnt it. Must've been a bad batch and not me ... right?
yeah, yeah.. I'm saying it was a bad batch HAHA I dunno..I bought 5 and cooked them all the same way.. but this one burned on the bottom.. and I shook it like mf'r :D :D