What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Replying to pm requests for pics of my footsies from the lasses...

Thanks for replying to me first...
0e88507ea37810b8de4525d3b811d18d.jpg

You're welcome but I still don't understand why you couldn't ask your mum directly for her foot pics...
Cos she’s brown bread mate, they’re rotted by now lol...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting absolutely blotto on Jack and eating a Southern style paprika aioli coleslaw...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Getting bullied on here. Shits ridiculous.. Thankfully the kids are finally back to sleep. Ugh its so hard on me LIFE...Wish Daddy were here but he is with that fucking cunt ex again. She is like never out of our lives. Wish he'd make her disappear. Fuck my life!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting bullied on here. Shits ridiculous.. Thankfully the kids are finally back to sleep. Ugh its so hard on me LIFE...Wish Daddy were here but he is with that fucking cunt ex again. She is like never out of our lives. Wish he'd make her disappear. Fuck my life!!

If you put in a traffic stop or chicane between your legs, you could have had an altogether different outcome... eh?

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

If you put in a traffic stop or chicane between your legs, you could have had an altogether different outcome... eh?

Bugger off creepy stalker. You should be in prison. Bye

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bugger off creepy stalker. You should be in prison. Bye

For pointing out that you're obviously a shit parent? Wut?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well this is dramatic.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Hey, dude... like your new look.
Get lost. Leave me alone I'm dealing with too much this morning. Can't wait until I get my shit...and Daddy's cock deep inside me
Gutterballs....prepare your anus....
you really should treat people with more respect. dismissed.
Alts don’t deserve respect...
no you don't deserve any.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, dude... like your new look.
Get lost. Leave me alone I'm dealing with too much this morning. Can't wait until I get my shit...and Daddy's cock deep inside me
Gutterballs....prepare your anus....
you really should treat people with more respect. dismissed.
Alts don’t deserve respect...
no you don't deserve any.

Is that it ? That’s your comeback......

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been a busy bee this week. Finalizing Christmas stuff. Yesterday I was making rounds dropping off my homemade fudge to friends. Just made a pumpkin roll. Time to clean house then make more goodies.