What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. I messed up.. I tried to make and edit.. then it quoted.. Sorry hahaha.. :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw that at the store a couple years ago and bought it on a whim. It was just like I remembered it. Then it disappeared but came back again. The second to last time I made it, I burnt it. The last time I made it, I burnt it. Must've been a bad batch and not me ... right?

Jiffy Pop aint been the same since they did away with the aluminum bottom. They fucked up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got back from the grocery store, had to get a few things, and some freezer bags for all this leftover meat from Christmas. Gonna put all that away, and make my son's good friend his favorite cake for his birthday. He wanted to pay me to do it, but I said hell no, its yo birfday! lol

After that, gonna make some open faced turkey sammiches, then play Skyrim. Shit is addictive.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
a354.gif

@The Countess

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Have to go food shopping, I didn’t like it before the plague, I fucking hate it now....
you seem to hate a lot in life. sucks to be you kid.

I love it when your all butt hurt and shit..
i love it when you are mad at me and the world baby
You should have more respect for that god in your avatar...
no you should just shut the fuck up and bow to ME baby

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laying in bed with my dog, my cat, my wife, and my son. I am not sure why he started his current round of insisting that he be allowed to sleep in our bed but he has. On the upside, he takes up little room and unlike the dog or his mom he doesn't snore (little boys do fart alone though).

I suspect all this shutdown and distance learning stuff has made him feel isolated and alone. Plus he has spent a lot of time in his room. Thus why he wants a change in scenery along with a bit of companionship. It was probably also an issue that both the dog and the cat sleep in our room while the boy wanted to be near them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Never let pets sleep on your bedding, and never allow kids to sleep there either unless it's a power outage, thunder/electrical storm, or you can't get a double hotel room when you travel.

Doesn't do any good for your pets or your kids....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just got out of an ultra hot bath with vinegar and magnesium salts after scrubbing my feet with a pumice stone.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listening to music, surfing the net.. wasting time before I have to leave to get an eye exam.