What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Relaxing.. Thinking about how expensive eyeglasses are. After it was all said and done . exam/glasses/lenses.. bout $450 bucks. I just need them for driving. Luckily I'll be reimbursed a portion of that.... Kind of startled me a little, cuz the last time I got glasses, think I paid 150 bucks. DAMN!
the markup is outrageous, like the $18 aspirin u get in a hospital
It feels like a video game night. Been a long time.

I'm watching my husband play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on Ps4.

Nostalgia night lol

I almost went nostalgic!!! But my son got me Skyrim for my bday a couple months ago, and Im finally just starting it lol.

Just ate some open face turkey sammiches, yum.
gather those giant toes

Wait, there is giants in the game!?
hells yea! u need their toes 2 make potions worth big $$$

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Relaxing.. Thinking about how expensive eyeglasses are. After it was all said and done . exam/glasses/lenses.. bout $450 bucks. I just need them for driving. Luckily I'll be reimbursed a portion of that.... Kind of startled me a little, cuz the last time I got glasses, think I paid 150 bucks. DAMN!

Nostalgia night lol

I almost went nostalgic!!! But my son got me Skyrim for my bday a couple months ago, and Im finally just starting it lol.

gather those giant toes

I havent played it much lol. Think Im almost level 5. Been investing in fire damage. About to travel to some marsh I think. Tonight seems like a good night to play! I will do that. After I eat some fried pork chops, black eyed peas, and some other side.

Any pointers on the game for me?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nostalgia night lol

gather those giant toes

I havent played it much lol. Think Im almost level 5. Been investing in fire damage. About to travel to some marsh I think. Tonight seems like a good night to play! I will do that. After I eat some fried pork chops, black eyed peas, and some other side.

well tips r like spoilers and i dont want 2 ruin it for u so just save often, explore everything, always carry a pickaxe and dont get caught stealing lol

r u the warrior or sorcerer type?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nostalgia night lol

gather those giant toes

well tips r like spoilers and i dont want 2 ruin it for u so just save often, explore everything, always carry a pickaxe and dont get caught stealing lol

Hahaha, I gotcha, dont think I've seen a pickaxe yet. Im guessing thats for mining things.

I almost started a warrior, but I didnt want to get bored, so I created a dark elf fire mage, by the name of Lord Flamealot lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nostalgia night lol

gather those giant toes

Hahaha, I gotcha, dont think I've seen a pickaxe yet. Im guessing thats for mining things.

I almost started a warrior, but I didnt want to get bored, so I created a dark elf fire mage, by the name of Lord Flamealot lol.
ffs could u have picked a gayer name? loool
activate the magic stone so u can increase those skills faster - there r some near the big lake u pass early in the game

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nostalgia night lol

gather those giant toes

ffs could u have picked a gayer name? loool
activate the magic stone so u can increase those skills faster - there r some near the big lake u pass early in the game

Hahaha I thought it was cool. I almost did my original name from long ago, Blazor, of course lol. But was being silly lol.

Oh I activated it! I took a pic cause of the beautiful sunset, and the wizard on the stone lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
scott got me into it lol
just watching the game get played was fun, gorgeous scenery

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
scott got me into it lol
just watching the game get played was fun, gorgeous scenery

RIGHT!? Beautiful scenery, thats what got me hooked. First night I played 8 hours lol. I loved Fallout, and it made by the same folks that did Fallout, prolly why I also like it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
like fallout its very intense and based on character choices

the weight limits r a pita tho so u need 2 be picky what u collect

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got done watching a movie called Downriver. Meh.. okay movie.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Laughing at what Omnipotent said about the Commonwealth will do for the ANZACS once hostilities become hot...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20200904-horror-04.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another weekend stuck in the house, never spent so many friday and Saturday nights at home, I’m beginning to procrastinate...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Went to the town up the road, where my great great grandad is buried, that fought for the South. His bday this week, so I parked my Jeep near the Confederate monument, marched and flew my flag all the way through the town, to the grave site and back. Actually had people pull over and shake my hand, even got $5 lol.