What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20200904-horror-04.jpg
THAT's what YOU are doing now?

Hard to believe....

Especially if you got no sense of humour, like you and your ring...miserable pathetic and boring...
Sorry to hear that you feel miserable pathetic and boring. Maybe therapy will help?
You are the one here that is pathetic and boring.. you sick fuck.. And of course we all know you're in therapy, but obviously hasn't helped you much.. You disgust me.. and wish to hell that BF would ban you.. He banned another member that wasn't half as annoying as you .. Knifeweilder.. who I'd would choose 10X over you.. So why don't you just go FUCK YOURSELF!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Finally relaxing in my new place. Been so hectic here over the holidays. Watching the Sopranos for the thousandth time

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Relaxing.. Thinking about how expensive eyeglasses are. After it was all said and done . exam/glasses/lenses.. bout $450 bucks. I just need them for driving. Luckily I'll be reimbursed a portion of that.... Kind of startled me a little, cuz the last time I got glasses, think I paid 150 bucks. DAMN!

A friend of mine just had what is basically "cataract" surgery done to her eyes. They put new b lenses in and she never will need glasses again, they're bifocal. She's got 20/20 vision and said it was the best money she's spent in ages. It was around $9k dollars.

Greazle

Factory Bastard
Ordering some pizza, chicken wings, and onions for a few good peeps before reality comes in again on all of us in the crew. Might only get a few hours in but gotta get up early.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now I'm recovering after spending two weeks moving house while remembering how much moving house sucks...

Greazle

Factory Bastard
Just got home from a job site. A few of the crew didn't even bother to show up. Cool out but good weather but can't do shit until the full crew is around. Foreman and I are pissed lol. What can you do? at this rate I will have the whole winter off. Sucks though on not bringing in some money. Fine for now though

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lil tipsy lol. Jammed with friends. Now eating corn dogs and curly fries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My teens are cooking spaghetti with venison meat balls and garlic bread. They've been doing dinner every tuesday.

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My teens are cooking spaghetti with venison meat balls and garlic bread. They've been doing dinner every tuesday.

OMG! With Venison! I love venison spaghetti.

Im still waiting to make tacos. My son's friend's bday was this week. He wanted to pay me to make his favorite cake I make, but I told him happy birthday lol. He suppose to be on the way. I didnt want to be stuffing my face with tacos when he got here, cause once I start I dont stop hahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG! With Venison! I love venison spaghetti.

Im still waiting to make tacos. My son's friend's bday was this week. He wanted to pay me to make his favorite cake I make, but I told him happy birthday lol. He suppose to be on the way. I didnt want to be stuffing my face with tacos when he got here, cause once I start I dont stop hahaha.

We have a crap load of venison....and we always use it for spaghetti. I've made tacos with it, too.

Deer tacos arent bad....but it's better with beef lol.

What kind of cake?