What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I routinely use baking soda to neutralize the acid in my spaghetti sauce. Ask your doctor if this would work. Dont wanna use too much of it though. It only takes very little. I also wonder if slugging some bicarb every night would help.
If you have stomach acid problems talk to your Doc about Pantoprazole.

I take it and it works wonders.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My daughter went home, lockdown easing and back to work, I just found loads of my clothes in the wash basket that I ain’t worn lately, lol fucking cow, I saw her eyeballing all my boots, so glad we don’t take the same size in shoes...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My daughter went home, lockdown easing and back to work, I just found loads of my clothes in the wash basket that I ain’t worn lately, lol fucking cow, I saw her eyeballing all my boots, so glad we don’t take the same size in shoes...

Lucky you. My daughters wear the same size as me and they are forever going through my clothes and shoes lol.

I'm constantly buying clothes for them that they pick out, but they still like to get into mine.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
posting from the library. checking my stuff, before some grey haired hag tells me 'times up'.

Downtown Central Library?

logan heights on 28th.
I rent a room from elderly lady on K across the street from Sherman elementary. Not sure if you know where that is.
You should give me a ride sometime.

You'd probably piss in my car. :p

Yes, I know Logan Heights. My sister in law and her family live there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Wearing a pair of Explorer wool socks along with wool UGG boots and thinking....this shit is way too warm...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wake and Bake even though I opend my eyes 2 1/2hrs ago.. waking and getting mobile is way diff to me...

Needs my medicines to work what ails me..

Ive been known to turn on a motherfucker you start asking questions first thing before I officially rise

Ever since I turned 40 I basically bath in hyaluronic acid so I dont ever look as bad as I feel when I wake up alive in the morning.

What the fuck happens? I'll have gone to bed early.....I still wake up feeling like I spent the night getting my ass beat lol. My hands are all numb and shit.

Is it nature's way of prepping us to look forward to death? Hahaha. I probably need a doctor but nah lol.

I gotta have at least an hour, coffee and some stretching before I feel human again. If shits popping off way too early I cant deal and I get mean AF.

I also think Covid gave me life long asthma. Alright whining over lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Waiting for the charger on my dead vehicle battery to get sufficient enough to start. Haven't been able to trace why it was dead today....other than being OEM from date of manufacture 5 years ago... which is within the window...

But this cheap 4 amp charger is going to take forever...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bloke came to put a new intercom in, didn’t know it would be so much noise, drilling, lol my poor cat is scared....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Waiting for the charger on my dead vehicle battery to get sufficient enough to start. Haven't been able to trace why it was dead today....other than being OEM from date of manufacture 5 years ago... which is within the window...

But this cheap 4 amp charger is going to take forever...

Prolly a dead cell. When my Jeep's batteries go, they just go.

Best battery these days is an Odyssey battery. Optima batteries are made in Mexico now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just finished dinner. I got their medium heat level and it didn't seem spicy at all so maybe next time I will bump it up a bit. Then again, it was good but rather over priced for some fried chicken.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got home from jamming with friends. Waiting on Stouffers French pizzas to cook.