What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That’s snack food right there. I do it with raw tomatoes...eat them like apples with lots of salt during bites! Good gear.

My youngest used to steal tomatoes and eat them whole as a toddler...
How’s this: just this morning I was diagnosed with gout in my foot just below the ankle. The doctor says it’s has to be gout and I must stop drinking so much cider and eating so many tomatoes as I have too much acidity in my system. I’ve never had gout before. My father is going to piss himself laughing, as I’ve been ragging him about his gout for years!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That’s snack food right there. I do it with raw tomatoes...eat them like apples with lots of salt during bites! Good gear.

How’s this: just this morning I was diagnosed with gout in my foot just below the ankle. The doctor says it’s has to be gout and I must stop drinking so much cider and eating so many tomatoes as I have too much acidity in my system. I’ve never had gout before. My father is going to piss himself laughing, as I’ve been ragging him about his gout for years!

Tomatoes will do that...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Drinking a Maker's with a splash of H2O.... and considering what to make for dinner... probably a pasta carbonara and side of steamed broccoli...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Standing over a ducted heater vent with a white sheet wrapped around my torso, a mop head on my skull, and trying to do my best Marilyn Monroe impersonation..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Standing over a ducted heater vent with a white sheet wrapped around my torso, a mop head on my skull, and trying to do my best Marilyn Monroe impersonation..
Yeah it’s getting chillier and chillier lately! Started using my bath robe and Ugg slippers again. Lol

UGG4Life, bro... and none of those pansy arsed native american anklet moccies either!

Knee high full calf warmers or go the fuck home...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Jack Russel next door barks at swans flying over every morning, he sets my dog off, mine sets the husky over the road off, then more join in, all the dogs get told off yet the swans get off Scott free when they started this shit in the first place...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Jack Russel next door barks at swans flying over every morning, he sets my dog off, mine sets the husky over the road off, then more join in, all the dogs get told off yet the swans get off Scott free when they started this shit in the first place...

I like to get to the top edge of a sheltered valley, along a roadway, get out of the vehicle, and begin to howl like a wolf at 2-3 in the morning.

One dog becomes 3, then 3 become 10, then 10 become hundreds... lights are flipping on in all the houses, and I drive away...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs
dusting the snow off of my 2 week old weed plants out there
was to take them in last night but of course the Indica I had last night proved a formidable foe and had me out like a light before I could do et ....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
About to wake and bake with some JACK HAZE and whisper sweet nuffins to mah plants so they know I care

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh man, my Mexican neighbor had the same. He gave me all his Corona lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
thinking on pulling an all nighter..Fucking bank "has our concern at heart" and have locked the doors after 11pm now..

opens at 6(2 1/2hrs)and would beat the peeps to the pass..

real good strategy force everyone to use the bank at once.. counter productive social distancing...

my province is a joke, run by currupt politicians... FML

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I routinely use baking soda to neutralize the acid in my spaghetti sauce. Ask your doctor if this would work. Dont wanna use too much of it though. It only takes very little. I also wonder if slugging some bicarb every night would help.