What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
About to have meh beauty sleep. Cheers y’all. I want to thank @The Cuntess for her bitter tears and Krispiss aka X for his riveting take on the inevitable. Also belatedly to @Seamajor for his Zzzzzzzzz captivity. May you lend another daily ear to @Biggie Smiles and @Harry McKnackers. Remember one thing amigo...time is of the essence. Adieu, adieu, adieu...

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love a man that can work on cars.

I love working on my Jeep, most everything pretty easy to do.

Got it all done lol, coolant flushed, new thermostat, and new water pump. Then changed the oil. If I had time I woulda mowed the lawn lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching the Chauvin Trial... A police training and awareness expert has just fully backed Officer Chauvin!
ovZj1rv.png

If you really think an officer would slowly murder someone when they know they're being filmed from all angles then there's something wrong with you, its racism issues, liberalism and/or both...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee after getting to work.

On the way here, I saw a convoy of pickup trucks with trailers hauling ATVs. The guy in the back of the pack, had a skeleton in the drivers seat of his ATV, and a blow up doll in the passenger seat hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Drunk as FUCK! Eating PIZZA! Pissing off the BETAS!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Whooo::Whooo::Whooo:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just had a covid test. Fit to travel on Sunday. Getting ready for culture shock

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I fell asleep last night so didn’t smoke my night joint, so I had it when I woke up, now having my morning joint to catch up....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I fell asleep last night so didn’t smoke my night joint, so I had it when I woke up, now having my morning joint to catch up....

Lol I just finished coffee and toking too.... well finished the coffee anyway.

Something magical about that combo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just tried to chat up a girl on FB and she replied "I've got a bf" to which I replied "Dump him TODAY" haha fuckin bitch has unfreended me lolol