What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Explaining to my wife about the French backpacking hippie chick in a lime green g-string on a remote beach perving on my naked body.

Damn, maybe I need to visit Australia lol.
Australia has a lot of tourists/backpackers and the general populace that just want to root. And with that Southern accent Blazor, you’d have no problem getting your dick wet!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Explaining to my wife about the French backpacking hippie chick in a lime green g-string on a remote beach perving on my naked body.

Australia has a lot of tourists/backpackers and the general populace that just want to root. And with that Southern accent Blazor, you’d have no problem getting your dick wet!
I can always tell an Australian especially when it’s raining, rain coat on hood up, shorts and flip flops...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can always tell an Australian especially when it’s raining, rain coat on hood up, shorts and flip flops...
Hahahahahaa...exactly me. My missus just shakes her head.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Waiting for the charger on my dead vehicle battery to get sufficient enough to start. Haven't been able to trace why it was dead today....other than being OEM from date of manufacture 5 years ago... which is within the window...

But this cheap 4 amp charger is going to take forever...

Prolly a dead cell. When my Jeep's batteries go, they just go.

Best battery these days is an Odyssey battery. Optima batteries are made in Mexico now.

It might be a dead cell...

And my model of vehicle comes with 2 X 12 volt batteries... so it's bizarre.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm not big on the shorts though... preferring a good pair of slim fit black jeans with the thongs and branded golfing umbrella from the local big hardware store complex...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hell yeah! Let me get a passport!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Waiting for the charger on my dead vehicle battery to get sufficient enough to start. Haven't been able to trace why it was dead today....other than being OEM from date of manufacture 5 years ago... which is within the window...

But this cheap 4 amp charger is going to take forever...

Prolly a dead cell. When my Jeep's batteries go, they just go.

Best battery these days is an Odyssey battery. Optima batteries are made in Mexico now.

It might be a dead cell...

And my model of vehicle comes with 2 X 12 volt batteries... so it's bizarre.

That is weird. Cause of accessories?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm not big on the shorts though... preferring a good pair of slim fit black jeans with the thongs and branded golfing umbrella from the local big hardware store complex...

I hate flip flops lol. Im not a fan of shorts either these days. Slim fit jeans squeeze my nuts too much lol. Instead I like the slim straight Flex jeans. They are light, stretchy, and I can still kick a motherfucker in the face if I want hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eating tacos with extra jalapeños ese! :Excited6:

Tacos are my favorite!

I had a Confederate meeting this past Tuesday and didnt get to do tacos. But they had BBQ, coleslaw, baked beans, 2 cobblers, and angel food cake with strawberries, was good.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting a contagious headache that's been building for a day and my wife had similarly... think it's viral.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Time to be productive for a bit. Gonna work on the Jeep a lil, mow, pay some bills, and maybe go to the library if I have time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Good morning all you fine ppeople and friends. Saturday morning down under here...about to rock n roll!

Friday afternoon here lol, 5pm. Im just gearing up for fun later.

Only 3:00pm here, you must be in the future but not as far into the future as Breakfall. lol
Hey Ice, expect more South Africans your way, the white kind. Place is irreparable after the terrorist government regime has completely crippled the economy and refuses to give up “power”. My best mate has been going out with a Canadian bird for the last 10 years and it’s his ticket to ride. Decent destinations are few and far between, but the whites need to be separated from the black oil slick. Canadian wilderness is by far the most picturesque and whitest. White powder!

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice