What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lolololol. Well damn. So, this girl I know, we car pooled to a Celtic Jam, and when we got back to my place, I invited her in for a sip of Scotch. We were talking, I showed her something on my phone, and set it on the table, and she showing me stuff on her phone. Time for her to go, I walk her out, come back in, NO PHONE!!!!! She picked up my phone and left with it accidentally lol. Ugh. I just emailed a mutual friend to contact her lol. Cause I aint on FB and shit. I looked ALLL over the place, my house, the yard, my Jeep, its gone, and the last place I remember I left it was on the table, she had to of taken it on accident. Lololol. This is funny lololol.
she will return it or it was no accident

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lolololol. Well damn. So, this girl I know, we car pooled to a Celtic Jam, and when we got back to my place, I invited her in for a sip of Scotch. We were talking, I showed her something on my phone, and set it on the table, and she showing me stuff on her phone. Time for her to go, I walk her out, come back in, NO PHONE!!!!! She picked up my phone and left with it accidentally lol. Ugh. I just emailed a mutual friend to contact her lol. Cause I aint on FB and shit. I looked ALLL over the place, my house, the yard, my Jeep, its gone, and the last place I remember I left it was on the table, she had to of taken it on accident. Lololol. This is funny lololol.

Im thinking it was an accident lol. Similar phones. Lord I hope it was an accident lol.

HA! Just got an email back from a mutual friend, she has it hahahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahaha, Im still tripping over this. I have no land line, no Facebook, which means I have no way of contacting anyone other than via email lololol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im thinking it was an accident lol. Similar phones. Lord I hope it was an accident lol.

ok so shes not a stranger and is in 'the loop'. thank goodness

i have my phone set so after three failed attempts at unlocking it, it will take a pic and email it 2 me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

i have my phone set so after three failed attempts at unlocking it, it will take a pic and email it 2 me

Lol, yeah, she a good friend. Her BF is out of town, and her and I were gonna go to a Celtic session 30 minutes from me, and she was gonna pass my house, literally within stones throwing distance. So I told her that if she was riding solo, that we could car pool. I remained a gentleman the whole time. I wont deny what the horny lil devil in me was saying though lol. Goodness prevailed today. Im not that kind of guy to be disrespectful like that. Her BF a good guy too. I would never dishonor them. I enjoy having them as friends too much.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol, yeah, she a good friend. Her BF is out of town, and her and I were gonna go to a Celtic session 30 minutes from me, and she was gonna pass my house, literally within stones throwing distance. So I told her that if she was riding solo, that we could car pool. I remained a gentleman the whole time. I wont deny what the horny lil devil in me was saying though lol. Goodness prevailed today. Im not that kind of guy to be disrespectful like that. Her BF a good guy too. I would never dishonor them. I enjoy having them as friends too much.
I could tell u were a principled southern gentleman a long time ago - thats y i like u ;)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I could tell u were a principled southern gentleman a long time ago - thats y i like u ;)

Awwwwwwww, thanks!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

my starter went the other day :/

plenty of juice but no 'click'

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.
depends, do u order things online with it? for me, EVERYTHING is on it.

i dont even like 2 think about it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

I've replaced my starter on my Jeep at least twice, its easy. Sucks though that happened to ya. Hope you got the lifetime warranty, means FREE next time lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

I've replaced my starter on my Jeep at least twice, its easy. Sucks though that happened to ya. Hope you got the lifetime warranty, means FREE next time lol.
its my old one so no warranty

do u know if it has a seperate solenoid switch for the starter or is it attached 2 the starter motor as one unit?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahha nope!!! I use my desktop for all that!

Dont think I have anything incriminating on it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

do u know if it has a seperate solenoid switch for the starter or is it attached 2 the starter motor as one unit?

Its attached to the starter. Dont know if you can get just a solenoid. I just replace the whole unit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sure u do, couple a penis pics at least lol

just pray there r no vids of u putting on a pointy white hood lmao

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

Its attached to the starter. Dont know if you can get just a solenoid. I just replace the whole unit.
oh well, so $15 turns into $150

summunabitch

my dad will do it....my fathers day gift lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

sure u do, couple a penis pics at least lol

just pray there r no vids of u putting on a pointy white hood lmao

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Yeah, if she clicks my texts, and clicks in the one I email myself, yeah, penis pic lol. Ugh lol. No white hoods lol. She knows Im a Southerner, and hell, we listened to Civil war songs on the way there and back, her CD! It had some good tunes on it, her friend was the fiddler on the cd, pretty cool. We were singing Dixie on the way back lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

summunabitch

I said I didnt know if you could do just the solenoid lol.

Hey! Its easy!!!! You can do it easy peasy!!! Disconnect the battery, get under there, disconnect the two cables, undo 2 bolts, and its out!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

summunabitch

Hey! Its easy!!!! You can do it easy peasy!!! Disconnect the battery, get under there, disconnect the two cables, undo 2 bolts, and its out!
what am i gonna sit there like a 3rd world monkey with a hammer and screwdriver replacing a broken cog gear?

nah, i open the purse and throw money lol, then my jeep is good again XD

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwww, thanks!
just saying...

summunabitch

what am i gonna sit there like a 3rd world monkey with a hammer and screwdriver replacing a broken cog gear?

nah, i open the purse and throw money lol, then my jeep is good again XD

Hammer and screwdriver lol. Its 2 wrenches! Maybe 3 lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Drinking Safari Green tea, and trying to figure out when Im gonna get my phone back lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just finished my breakfast and am sitting on the couch giving my cat a belly rub. He has liked belly rubs since he was a kitten. My 11 year old stepson gave me a nice father's day card and a hug.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a couple sips of bourbon and drinking a beer after eleven hours at work. Finished off the leftovers in the bowl and I need to pack another. I need to put on some music.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The South lost - END OF STORY!

Wont stop me from telling the truth! It is my duty as a Son of a Confederate Veteran!

iu

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped your ass with Biggie's strapon.

Are you disputing my vast knowledge of the War of Northern Aggression?

I'm a Northerner and I hate what Southerners had to deal with.... Sherman was a prick... the shit Southerners had to deal with was mega arsehole...

Man, I know you know. Beyond evil. They starved us out, and burnt everything else. Burning and killing all in his path, civilians were not spared. Even pushing slaves into the ocean to drown at bayonet point to "save on ammo". He was even quoted saying "if the war was over slavery, I'd join the South". He was able to keep his slaves until the "revised" 13th amendment was added after the war.

Can you provide a citation for that quote? Thanks. I'm interested in reading it for myself.

Having a hard time finding it, but Im sure I read it somewhere.
Likely story.

Now I cant find it. The one website is gone. I tried looking, but I cant find it. Search engine algorithms may be the cause.

I've drank all my coffee, so my time is up. Time to get stuff done.

So, it was scrubbed from the innernets? Fake news?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahaha, Im still tripping over this. I have no land line, no Facebook, which means I have no way of contacting anyone other than via email lololol.

@Blazor Use Skype. You can call any phone if you pay like $4 a month. It doesn't have to be someone using Skype.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Went out to dinner last night outdoors in an ancient plaza and there was this band, Brazlilian and American guys, doing covers in English of some really classic American rock. They were very talented and it was fun hearing music in English. Dancing and everything. Very lovely evening.