What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5-F0-AA8-F9-E0-C7-4-F8-B-9505-E52-D0-D0-E6-CE8.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Having a couple sips of bourbon and drinking a beer after eleven hours at work. Finished off the leftovers in the bowl and I need to pack another. I need to put on some music.

Cheers my friend! Im sipping bourbon now as well!

Just got back from hiking to a 75' waterfall. Took the top and doors off the Jeep and rode out there.

Thawing shrimp for the grill now. And listening to Polka music lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The South lost - END OF STORY!

Wont stop me from telling the truth! It is my duty as a Son of a Confederate Veteran!

iu

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped your ass with Biggie's strapon.

Are you disputing my vast knowledge of the War of Northern Aggression?

I'm a Northerner and I hate what Southerners had to deal with.... Sherman was a prick... the shit Southerners had to deal with was mega arsehole...

Man, I know you know. Beyond evil. They starved us out, and burnt everything else. Burning and killing all in his path, civilians were not spared. Even pushing slaves into the ocean to drown at bayonet point to "save on ammo". He was even quoted saying "if the war was over slavery, I'd join the South". He was able to keep his slaves until the "revised" 13th amendment was added after the war.

Can you provide a citation for that quote? Thanks. I'm interested in reading it for myself.

Having a hard time finding it, but Im sure I read it somewhere.
Likely story.

Now I cant find it. The one website is gone. I tried looking, but I cant find it. Search engine algorithms may be the cause.

I've drank all my coffee, so my time is up. Time to get stuff done.

So, it was scrubbed from the innernets? Fake news?

I really dont know, simply cant find it now. I know I read it somewhere.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Went out to dinner last night outdoors in an ancient plaza and there was this band, Brazlilian and American guys, doing covers in English of some really classic American rock. They were very talented and it was fun hearing music in English. Dancing and everything. Very lovely evening.

Nice!

I had a blast last night too with dinner and playing music with friends.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not doing much of anything at work. We didn’t get a truck yet and we don’t know if it will even show up today.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im stuck around the house today

ive got a lot of pkgs coming from different carriers and need 2 sign for them :/

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Making chicken in the air frier. Sides are mash potatoes with gravy, coleslaw, baked beans, and garlic bread. I have had to shoo away kitty because he smells the chicken cooking and would burn his tongue if I didn't.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It really dont feel like Monday night. But alas, its midnight, so Im not far from going to bed either.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
glad u showed up, i almost logged out

Hellooooooo my Yankee friend! Woooooo!

:Whooot:
woooo-hoo!
is that our secret forest hoot when the civil war starts? LOL

two hoots mean i need ammo :D

Hahaha, if you dont have enough ammo, then we already know you're a Yankee. Sorry toots, best have a pouch full and whistlin' Dixie when you show up here lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

woooo-hoo!

Hahaha, if you dont have enough ammo, then we already know you're a Yankee. Sorry toots, best have a pouch full and whistlin' Dixie when you show up here lol.
how much ammo u got squirreled away? hmm? tell me.....now :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.

That's a horrible feeling.

I had an ex that used to just snoop for no real reason and would find something to start a fight with. No matter how silly or insignificant it was. And he was the secretive one cheating.

This was before smart phones. We had these stupid phones that doubled as walky talkys....no text messaging. Text messaging wasn't a thing yet.

So he would search my internet history(which was nothing) and my emails. Sometimes he would log on to my WoW account and wait to see if anyone "whispered" me. This guy would get pissed off at me if we were in public and a stranger looked at me.

It made me VERY jumpy about anyone going in my phone or any of my things. If I feel like anyone is possibly going through any of my things I get a bad amount of anxiety and a sick feeling in my stomach. They would do random room searches in the rehab program I was in.....they never warned either. ....so I really had to work on that lol.

I'd be freaking out if I were you lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Waking up with a wine headache this morning. So many bottles and vintages. Bloody worth it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

woooo-hoo!

how much ammo u got squirreled away? hmm? tell me.....now :)

Not enough lol. But about 40-50lbs worth lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.

I had an ex that used to just snoop for no real reason and would find something to start a fight with. No matter how silly or insignificant it was. And he was the secretive one cheating.

This was before smart phones. We had these stupid phones that doubled as walky talkys....no text messaging. Text messaging wasn't a thing yet.

So he would search my internet history(which was nothing) and my emails. Sometimes he would log on to my WoW account and wait to see if anyone "whispered" me. This guy would get pissed off at me if we were in public and a stranger looked at me.

It made me VERY jumpy about anyone going in my phone or any of my things. If I feel like anyone is possibly going through any of my things I get a bad amount of anxiety and a sick feeling in my stomach. They would do random room searches in the rehab program I was in.....they never warned either. ....so I really had to work on that lol.

OMG, I went through the same shit!!!

My first wife, super jealous. I wasnt allowed to have female friends or anything. She would snoop my phone, and forums I got on, give me shit over the least lil thing. Even though it turned out she was the one cheating.

So yeah, Over the past several years I've been trying to undo all that conditioning. Like I had approach anxiety when it came to talking to females for a while. Also the thing about being careful about whatever I said on anything, was like walking on eggshells all the damn time.

My last lady was a good girl, I really appreciated that.

Yeah I got my phone back the next day. She never went through it lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

OMG, I went through the same shit!!!

My first wife, super jealous. I wasnt allowed to have female friends or anything. She would snoop my phone, and forums I got on, give me shit over the least lil thing. Even though it turned out she was the one cheating.

So yeah, Over the past several years I've been trying to undo all that conditioning. Like I had approach anxiety when it came to talking to females for a while. Also the thing about being careful about whatever I said on anything, was like walking on eggshells all the damn time.

My last lady was a good girl, I really appreciated that.

Yeah I got my phone back the next day. She never went through it lol.

My hub did the most years ago.I haven’t checked his phone in four years. That’s growth lol