What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.

That's a horrible feeling.

I had an ex that used to just snoop for no real reason and would find something to start a fight with. No matter how silly or insignificant it was. And he was the secretive one cheating.

This was before smart phones. We had these stupid phones that doubled as walky talkys....no text messaging. Text messaging wasn't a thing yet.

So he would search my internet history(which was nothing) and my emails. Sometimes he would log on to my WoW account and wait to see if anyone "whispered" me. This guy would get pissed off at me if we were in public and a stranger looked at me.

It made me VERY jumpy about anyone going in my phone or any of my things. If I feel like anyone is possibly going through any of my things I get a bad amount of anxiety and a sick feeling in my stomach. They would do random room searches in the rehab program I was in.....they never warned either. ....so I really had to work on that lol.

I'd be freaking out if I were you lol

OMG, I went through the same shit!!!

My first wife, super jealous. I wasnt allowed to have female friends or anything. She would snoop my phone, and forums I got on, give me shit over the least lil thing. Even though it turned out she was the one cheating.

So yeah, Over the past several years I've been trying to undo all that conditioning. Like I had approach anxiety when it came to talking to females for a while. Also the thing about being careful about whatever I said on anything, was like walking on eggshells all the damn time.

My last lady was a good girl, I really appreciated that.

Yeah I got my phone back the next day. She never went through it lol.

My hub did the most years ago.I haven’t checked his phone in four years. That’s growth lol

I never checked my ex's phone, but she checked mine several times. She was a jealous one too, but not as bad as my wife was.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Trying to figure out, what all is on my phone, in case she going through it hahahahahaha. Damn, BF in top of my internet history and Im still logged in on it lololol. What the fuck else hahahaha.

That's a horrible feeling.

I had an ex that used to just snoop for no real reason and would find something to start a fight with. No matter how silly or insignificant it was. And he was the secretive one cheating.

This was before smart phones. We had these stupid phones that doubled as walky talkys....no text messaging. Text messaging wasn't a thing yet.

So he would search my internet history(which was nothing) and my emails. Sometimes he would log on to my WoW account and wait to see if anyone "whispered" me. This guy would get pissed off at me if we were in public and a stranger looked at me.

It made me VERY jumpy about anyone going in my phone or any of my things. If I feel like anyone is possibly going through any of my things I get a bad amount of anxiety and a sick feeling in my stomach. They would do random room searches in the rehab program I was in.....they never warned either. ....so I really had to work on that lol.

I'd be freaking out if I were you lol

OMG, I went through the same shit!!!

My first wife, super jealous. I wasnt allowed to have female friends or anything. She would snoop my phone, and forums I got on, give me shit over the least lil thing. Even though it turned out she was the one cheating.

So yeah, Over the past several years I've been trying to undo all that conditioning. Like I had approach anxiety when it came to talking to females for a while. Also the thing about being careful about whatever I said on anything, was like walking on eggshells all the damn time.

My last lady was a good girl, I really appreciated that.

Yeah I got my phone back the next day. She never went through it lol.

My hub did the most years ago.I haven’t checked his phone in four years. That’s growth lol

I never checked my ex's phone, but she checked mine several times. She was a jealous one too, but not as bad as my wife was.

I know the signs and changes in behavior. Wouldn’t do it just to snoop. I’d have to have a reason

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Coffee with butter is currently a fad in some parts of the Continent.

Last Tango in Montmartre.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
About to go make myself a second cup of Americano. Get breakfast going. And then sit out in the sun and read some more (Jo Nesbø's The Bat).

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Threw up from instant coffee. Thinking about ordering some more long underwear.

Need to crazy glue a crack in my sunnies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee with butter is currently a fad in some parts of the Continent.

Last Tango in Montmartre.

Currently? I heard about it here in the states over a decade ago. Tried it and didnt like it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oysters also make me horny lol.

Think its the zinc.

Besides pineapple, I talked about the "benefits" of zinc last night too lol.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Got my triple shot Latte (thanks @Bastard Factory for the idea) and just relaxing til about 10am.

07tCcjG.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's good to know the über-moderator won't ever be caught asleep at the wheel.

Time to switch to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, BF. At nearly a gram of caffeine per cup, it bills itself as "The World's Strongest Coffee."

You may never need to sleep again.

Good luck.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Went and jammed with friends last night. Got me a huge slice of pizza, then made my way over to open mic night. Ran into more friends, this one guy I met, he was 30, asked how old I was. I made him guess, he made me take my hat off lol. Then he was really confused. He guessed 25, no more than 35. He got SHOOK when I said 44 lol.

Drinking coffee at the moment.

Gonna sing Sea Shanties with friends tonight.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having fresh coffee, and cantaloupe. Reflecting on the 12 oysters we had, and the fresh Swordfish steaks the girls made
last night. Yum

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting ready to affect lucid dreaming but wishing I didn't drink coffee earlier...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking vodka and cranberry juice. (and smoking a bowl)

I WAS sleeping. Then the fireworks started going off. Apparently it was movie and fireworks night at the township park and I live just down the road, a quarter mile away.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Last night was viking bonfire night, such a good time. Didnt get home til 9am lol.

Today I did yard work. Eating fried flounder now, with tater wedges and cream corn.