What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm up drinking coffee and about to put up birthday decorations. It's my oldests 18th birthday and we are celebrating it with my youngests birthday who turned 5 on the 22nd.

I'm mad because I ordered a big girl bike for Squish and it was supposed to be here yesterday but fed ex changed it to the 26th. So she can open her safety gear today along with a picture of the bike that will be here monday. Lame....but fed ex sucks.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm up drinking coffee and about to put up birthday decorations. It's my oldests 18th birthday and we are celebrating it with my youngests birthday who turned 5 on the 22nd.

I'm mad because I ordered a big girl bike for Squish and it was supposed to be here yesterday but fed ex changed it to the 26th. So she can open her safety gear today along with a picture of the bike that will be here monday. Lame....but fed ex sucks.

Your daughter shares a birthday with my woman unit... :Happy5:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Like having a birthday on Christmas that is.. sharing your moment.. just to be a shadow..

Whose day is it huh? mom..

lets get sad over the bike.. fuck your 18 year olds feelings
Poor 18 year old needs a hooker and some whisky for his 18th.. Wheres the dad ffs..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like having a birthday on Christmas that is.. sharing your moment.. just to be a shadow..

Poor 18 year old needs a hooker and some whisky for his 18th.. Wheres the dad ffs..

This was my 18 year olds decision and preference. She outright asked me if we could celebrate today for both of them. She is normally at her dad's out of state during the summer so she never gets to celebrate her baby sisters birthday.....this is literally the first one of Squishes birthdays she has been home for. So she wanted it like this today. She wanted a matching birthday tutu with Squish and everything lol. This is 100 percent what she wanted to do today.

Shes going out with friends tonight lol. Today she wants to party like a 5 year old... she said it's the best way to enter adulthood lol

Normally for her, we do her birthday when she gets home by going out somewhere of her chosing for dinner and giving her her gifts, and I always bake a cake.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are both running around the house right now in pink floofy tutus and unicorn head band crowns with blue and pink pig tail hair. I dont even know if I described that right. They are birthday twinsies playing a game called Little Nightmares lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This was my 18 year olds decision and preference. She outright asked me if we could celebrate today for both of them. She is normally at her dad's out of state during the summer so she never gets to celebrate her baby sisters birthday.....this is literally the first one of Squishes birthdays she has been home for. So she wanted it like this today. She wanted a matching birthday tutu with Squish and everything lol. This is 100 percent what she wanted to do today.

Shes going out with friends tonight lol. Today she wants to party like a 5 year old... she said it's the best way to enter adulthood lol

Normally for her, we do her birthday when she gets home by going out somewhere of her chosing for dinner and giving her her gifts, and I always bake a cake.

I got my booby unit a 4 pack of Blood Orange and chocolate ice cream bars and roasted a chicken and some vegetables for her earlier.

Oral sex was offered to her also...

(If her mouth is up to it)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

damn this house smells good

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

Most men like most women don't "fucking suck"....

Check your sexism, bitch...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m about to shower… I have an electrician showing up to upgrade the panel and I’m pretty sure he can help me lay pipe in the bathroom. Fingers crossed.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m about to shower… I have an electrician showing up to upgrade the panel and I’m pretty sure he can help me lay pipe in the bathroom. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure you can lay a buttload of pipe in any bathroom and all by yourself...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

stop thinking about my virgin butthole, creeper

As you're a short and morbidly obese garden gnome, I wouldn't even like to shake hands with your grotesque-ness.

Factor in your retarded West Coast political bent, and I just hope you die-die-die, cunt...

Seriously though....nobody here wants to fuck you. Just move on...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

As you're a short and morbidly obese garden gnome, I wouldn't even like to shake hands with your grotesque-ness.

Factor in your retarded West Coast political bent, and I just hope you die-die-die, cunt...

Wow. I post during morning/afternoon… so you are sadly confused if you think that my showing up to debate here is me hunting for sex on an insult forum.

Get a fucking grip. And check your alcoholism, you miserable fucktard.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow. I post during morning/afternoon… so you are sadly confused if you think that my showing up to debate here is me hunting for sex on an insult forum.

Ok, time-zone challenged garden gnome whore....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t keep tabs on you… in case that wasn’t obvious already

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You should drink TAB, Tubby....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Your advice is as valuable as the nutritional facts on a bag of ice.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Your advice is as valuable as the nutritional facts on a bag of ice.

Follow that advice and you won't look like a morbidly obese extra from the Wizard of Oz...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting out in the garden, having a nice cup of coffee and some fresh pineapple. Think I’ll take a swim

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are gonna go check out a used car today that a friends of a cousin is selling for a reasonable price(because car prices are all nuts right now)....for my oldest daughter.

It's some sort of Honda with 105k miles. That's all I know right now lol. Oh and its black.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was on a local fishing forum reading up on where to go crabbing in my county. The dungeness crabs are a lot smaller this far south but there are a fair number of keeper sized ones. Also we get spider crab two types of rock crab as well as Mexican Swimmer Crab which look almost identical to blue crab. If you are lucky and the season is right you might also catch some lobster.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another killer cup of Tarrazu coffee and fresh pineapple. I’ve been using a French press. Makes the best coffee.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Evidently you are simply meeting SHIT men!

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

I’m too good for everyone is the problem lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I need to sample your tacos before I make judgement lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I need to sample your tacos before I make judgement lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

my taco is delicious

but just because I won’t settle doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me… and the bad ones feel sooooo damn good, so there is that lol