What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The really hilarious thing is he is super specific about how he wants a Chic-Fil-A deluxe chicken burger yet he, ALWAYS, takes the lettuce, tomato, and onions off. A Chic-Fil-A regular is exactly what her eats without the lettuce, tomato, or onions. So WTF?

Even at In 'N Out he always wants a double double combo but takes off the lettuce, tomato, and onion. Hencouldnhave just gotten a double cheese burger and saved me $0.75.

My middle daughter used to rip the ends off her fries before eating them lol.

Kids are weird. To him its totally different lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The really hilarious thing is he is super specific about how he wants a Chic-Fil-A deluxe chicken burger yet he, ALWAYS, takes the lettuce, tomato, and onions off. A Chic-Fil-A regular is exactly what her eats without the lettuce, tomato, or onions. So WTF?

Even at In 'N Out he always wants a double double combo but takes off the lettuce, tomato, and onion. Hencouldnhave just gotten a double cheese burger and saved me $0.75.

when i was a kid i hated the crust on bread, pizza too.

all had 2 be cut away, even wonder bread lol

today i have no problem but i still toss my pizza crusts in the box :p

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm gonna start moving shit, take it elsewhere please...

perhaps a formal warning in the form of a 24 hour ban is in order for the culprit for each offense… just a thought xoxo
Nobody is getting banned for arguments I'm just asking for people to try and keep things civil, there's a whole sub dedicated to "no you"...

then I suggest wishing in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up first with this one….

Just behave...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
she dissed u? bad?

if i have a prob with anyone that matters, i settle it in a pm

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh the BLM thing? lol

nothing worse than a white girl supporting that

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's why you have curly hair lol well my mum used to say that would happen to me if I didn't eat my crusts... :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's why you have curly hair lol well my mum used to say that would happen to me if I didn't eat my crusts... :Happy5:
I wish it were straight. it frizzes up in high humidity

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

damn this house smells good

Evidently you are simply meeting SHIT men!

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

I’m too good for everyone is the problem lol

I need to sample your tacos before I make judgement lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

my taco is delicious

but just because I won’t settle doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me… and the bad ones feel sooooo damn good, so there is that lol

Um, I dont want your pink taco, I want the ones you made!!! lol

Good guys can make one feel good too. I consider myself one of the good ones. My sexual prowess is hailed as awesome as fuck lol. Once they get a taste, they cant leave. Im a Scorpio too lol.

Im like goofy ass Clark Kent in the streets, Superman in the sheets lol.

I’m a Pieces and my Sun is in Uranus lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
oh the BLM thing? lol

nothing worse than a white girl supporting that

I started supporting BLM following the Trayvon Martin trial that ended with the acquittal of his murderer… and I protested with a cardboard sign when the media spun the Floyd case as a routine traffic stop.

I abandoned the movement when it became “fuck the police” AFTER I was assaulted with tear gas by police for exercising my first amendment rights.

He thinks I’m progressive because everything has to fit into a micro-manageable category with him because he is too lazy to philosophize any ideology that hasn’t been force fed to him since birth.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Maybe beef curtains, tard?

Monkey see, monkey do...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

damn this house smells good

Evidently you are simply meeting SHIT men!

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

I’m too good for everyone is the problem lol

I need to sample your tacos before I make judgement lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

my taco is delicious

but just because I won’t settle doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me… and the bad ones feel sooooo damn good, so there is that lol

Um, I dont want your pink taco, I want the ones you made!!! lol

Good guys can make one feel good too. I consider myself one of the good ones. My sexual prowess is hailed as awesome as fuck lol. Once they get a taste, they cant leave. Im a Scorpio too lol.

Im like goofy ass Clark Kent in the streets, Superman in the sheets lol.

I’m a Pieces and my Sun is in Uranus lol

My wife was a Pisces, you crazy, I know that lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate the most wonderful tacos, 2 shrimp and 1 fish, with jalapeno goat cheese and chips.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sitting in a lukewarm bath and 4 litres of vinegar thinking about adding a blast of hot water...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Waking up to a beautiful tropical morning. Surfed til dark last night, and I’m a tad stiff. This means a nice cup of coffee, and a peddle thru the jungle

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Waking up to a beautiful tropical morning. Surfed til dark last night, and I’m a tad stiff. This means a nice cup of coffee, and a peddle thru the jungle

:LOL3:

"a peddle thru the jungle"

Yes Dianna. A delightful ride thru the Costa Rican jungle, terminating on the beach. It’s something I do every day. I don’t smoke or abuse myself like some.