What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just go back from the nursery. Got 3 nice Crotons, and another plant. Can’t remember it’s name. It’s the sun/rain season here. Stuff grows like crazy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just go back from the nursery. Got 3 nice Crotons, and another plant. Can’t remember it’s name. It’s the sun/rain season here. Stuff grows like crazy.

I need more plants for the house, but I’m gonna wait until I’m done with the remodel.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

damn this house smells good

Evidently you are simply meeting SHIT men!

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

I’m too good for everyone is the problem lol

I need to sample your tacos before I make judgement lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

my taco is delicious

but just because I won’t settle doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me… and the bad ones feel sooooo damn good, so there is that lol

Um, I dont want your pink taco, I want the ones you made!!! lol

Good guys can make one feel good too. I consider myself one of the good ones. My sexual prowess is hailed as awesome as fuck lol. Once they get a taste, they cant leave. Im a Scorpio too lol.

Im like goofy ass Clark Kent in the streets, Superman in the sheets lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cooking for my goddaughter’s 14th birthday party tomorrow… her mama has been my bestie since 1991 and is a single mom who works 12 hour days/6x per week. Her father doesn’t do shit for her…. so I have to tell her mom she is beautiful when she burns dinner and calls me crying. Most men fucking suck.

chili verde, ceviche, and carne tacos… plus all the fixings… a fiesta spread fit for a pretty little demon princess

Shoulda called me up for a spread of tacos like that. I would of flew my Confederate flag all the way there lol.

You remind me of my sis in a way, always going for the bad ones, and cant figure out why she cant nail a good one.

my taco is delicious

but just because I won’t settle doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me… and the bad ones feel sooooo damn good, so there is that lol

Good guys can make one feel good too. I consider myself one of the good ones. My sexual prowess is hailed as awesome as fuck lol. Once they get a taste, they cant leave. Im a Scorpio too lol.

those tacos were delish too lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

my taco is delicious

those tacos were delish too lol

Tacos are my favorite.

There could be a taco trail leading into Mordor, and I wouldnt give a fuck about Sauron as I eat them all up lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Im thinking of tacos, thats what Im doing!!!!
It was more the agro earlier than the innocent bantz =)

don’t mind Harry… he’s just mad that he bought his wife a mega burrito with the hopes of getting some and she just doesn’t put the sloppy spit shine on it like she used to. My energy exudes goddess sex appeal and I’ve been dodging his advances since 2018 bwa

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

don’t mind Harry… he’s just mad that he bought his wife a mega burrito with the hopes of getting some and she just doesn’t put the sloppy spit shine on it like she used to. My energy exudes goddess sex appeal and I’ve been dodging his advances since 2018 bwa

She's a lady...

...you're not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a lady...

...you're not.

if she hasn’t chewed off a limb to escape your trap by now… I seriously doubt it lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's a lady...

...you're not.

if she hasn’t chewed off a limb to escape your trap by now… I seriously doubt it lol

A small rodent could gnaw through a limb of yours without standing on their toes.... you fat squatty slob....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a lady...

...you're not.

A small rodent could gnaw through a limb of yours without standing on their toes.... you fat squatty slob....

I’m not attracted to Auschwitz survivors…. I prefer beefy men with tree trunks for arms, sweaty palms.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's a lady...

...you're not.

I’m not attracted to Auschwitz survivors…. I prefer beefy men with tree trunks for arms, sweaty palms.

Your uncles must feel blessed...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a lady...

...you're not.

Your uncles must feel blesses...

that red card matched your bleeding puss

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's a lady...

...you're not.

Your uncles must feel blesses...

that red card matched your bleeding puss

Ok, ceramic squatty potty figurine...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna start moving shit, take it elsewhere please...

perhaps a formal warning in the form of a 24 hour ban is in order for the culprit for each offense… just a thought xoxo
Nobody is getting banned for arguments I'm just asking for people to try and keep things civil, there's a whole sub dedicated to "no you"...

then I suggest wishing in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up first with this one….

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna start moving shit, take it elsewhere please...

perhaps a formal warning in the form of a 24 hour ban is in order for the culprit for each offense… just a thought xoxo
Nobody is getting banned for arguments I'm just asking for people to try and keep things civil, there's a whole sub dedicated to "no you"...

then I suggest wishing in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up first with this one….
We'll see...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just got back from taking Squish on a bike ride with her new big girl bike that finally got here today ♡

20210726-195407.jpg

Never mind the creepy doll in the doll seat. It's been through a lot lol. But how cool is the doll seat?!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dealing with a very upset 11 year old. His mother had promised him Chic-Fil-A yet when she got there she saw a massive line so she decided to instead go to In 'N Out Burger. He has been belly aching ever since about how mommy didn't get him the fast food he wanted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dealing with a very upset 11 year old. His mother had promised him Chic-Fil-A yet when she got there she says a massive line so she decided to instead go to In 'N Out Burger. He has been belly aching ever since about how mommy didn't get him the fast food he wanted.

When you want Chic Fil A......you want Chic Fil A lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The really hilarious thing is he is super specific about how he wants a Chic-Fil-A deluxe chicken burger yet he, ALWAYS, takes the lettuce, tomato, and onions off. A Chic-Fil-A regular is exactly what her eats without the lettuce, tomato, or onions. So WTF?

Even at In 'N Out he always wants a double double combo but takes off the lettuce, tomato, and onion. Hencouldnhave just gotten a double cheese burger and saved me $0.75.