What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trying to simulate a covid PCR nasal swab with a Q-Tip, bamboo skewer, duct tape, and KY Jelly....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Setting up more stuff at the new office, that came from the old one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Chillin with my coffee. I’m throwing a baby shower tomorrow but can ya’ll believe I got everything done already? It’s a miracle I’m not running around at the last minute like a crazy chicken lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm having coffee. I have my 4 year old practicing writing. We have a new spelling game we tried today.

Now I'm just trying to motivate myself to get some shopping done and I SO dont wanna go anywhere.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I belong to a few extracting groups and some have been working on somokable magic mushroom concentrates so far Its just a more convienient way to store pounds in your pocket...

Im thinking about also working with Kratom extract previous attempts have had weak results (alkaloids are degrading to much ) but not sure if thats in the wash or the ethynol that breaking it down..

So researching

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im in my yard drinking white wine and waiting for the possum 2 pass by so i can take a pic and post it. its a routine but i havent seen him come by yet

so far i got two cats, one raccoon, another cat.... still waiting on him

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sitting here all humped up.

Not sure if good thing?

Im just getting up. In birthday mode(usaully birthday week) got my products on the way finishing up my old quads up.. Im preparing to trash my body .. feasts for a week and detoxifing foods the sober moments.. let the festivities begin

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would think there would be only one reply to the question in the subject line of this thread: Posting on BF.

There's nothing more to see here. Move along.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just stepped out of the water. Awesome waves this morning. Having a nice cup of coffee.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Putting on sunscreen and hitting the beach… came home just in time for the mask mandate to go back into effect lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Past week Ive been working on my Tivimate which all stemmed from Filelinked going down..

So now Im at 18,000 channels I have to build a personal list which will require making m3u8,m3u and EPGs for which with my OCD will require all the bells and whistles ..

Thinking if Im able to work this right I may be able to get close to 8000 english, english subbed, PPV and all site streaming media.. or until I get fustrated enough to get an IPTV porvider to do it for me.. already got my eye on 1stclassiptv as my back up for my PPV ..

$11/ bucks a month USD is still well worth it..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to salvage a 1940s bathroom into something I can be happy with so I have more $$$ for the master bath/closet build.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just chased off a trash panda which had tipped my garbage can. They are quite determined little beasts.