What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wondering if DDs Wombat liked her breast milk? Probably tastes like dog food

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ate 2 shrimp tacos, one fish taco, and some chips and goat cheese. Then finished it off with a Porter and a couple "cookies". Feelin' good. Time for Skyrim.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was instaling Fire detectors as the hard wired ones have kaffed.
Was -31ºC this Sunday and my furnace died at 8:40 PM. The blower went. Had repair guy over by 10:30, was repaired by 1 am. $581.42 later, but I have heat. The pipes had frozen on Saturday that wasn't a thing, got that going soon enough. But Furnace repair I call a professional.
Point being is Right this exact instance I am typing and listening for the furnace. Getting a minor thrill of relief when it kicks in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Was -31ºC this Sunday and my furnace died at 8:40 PM. The blower went. Had repair guy over by 10:30, was repaired by 1 am. $581.42 later, but I have heat. The pipes had frozen on Saturday that wasn't a thing, got that going soon enough. But Furnace repair I call a professional.
Point being is Right this exact instance I am typing and listening for the furnace. Getting a minor thrill of relief when it kicks in.

Same happened here. I had to get my whole furnace replaced(it was a 1995) and my pipes froze as well.

I'm in a trailer though so it was really easy to get under the house and thaw and insulate. It SUCKED so bad though lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scarfing another fresh pineapple and a Cantaloupe as something different. Watching the news. Looks pretty cold and dangerous up north. People do the dumbest things to stay warm. Couldn’t have anything to do with global warming.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same happened here. I had to get my whole furnace replaced(it was a 1995) and my pipes froze as well.

I'm in a trailer though so it was really easy to get under the house and thaw and insulate. It SUCKED so bad though lol.
I live in a 2.5/3 (top floor was attic/servants quarters/loft)story, 1100sq ft/floor house built in 1907 That I got for only $95k in 2007. I have learned why it was so "inexpensive". The frame is made of Fir and flex's with the weather and the surrounding ground is clay Up from a nearby River. There is much Sweat Equity in this Old Beast, but it is mine. I intend to die in it. See what happens.

But now I am calling the Furnace repair man back to explain why my Condensation collector is leaking and when did someone put a cornsyrup bottle there to collect the water to compensate for the hose shortage? because -I- didn't set it up like.
Perhaps húsvaeter, who knows? Regardless, needs fixed, and I don't have the tools for Pex.

Edit: All fixed now, no charge. Nice bit of luck.

Last edited:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sat with my restless 9mth old nutter... She keeps hitting me in the face with a play frying pan and thinks its hilarious...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Scarfing another fresh pineapple and a Cantaloupe as something different. Watching the news. Looks pretty cold and dangerous up north. People do the dumbest things to stay warm. Couldn’t have anything to do with global warming.

Hot weather comes from anthropogenic global warming?

Extreme cold weather comes from anthropogenic global warming?

Does sunlight cause darkness, rain cause drought, or siblings fucking cause you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eating another killer pineapple complemented with a half a melon. Cold and sweet.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
^^^ Seab's bottom looks like a leg from a pair of bell bottom trousers, now.... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ImagiNing Dinky Dianna without cigs. Angry, horny, with nicotine stained fingers.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, same here round that time! One cat hopped on my lap, and reached her paws to my shoulder and gave me a hug :Lovin1:

Then the new one got jelly, and hopped on my lap too. The older one didnt like that, and I couldnt tell who swatted first, but I had 2 black pussies on my lap about to tear each other up. Was kinda one of them "oh shit" moments lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been off today. We got a lot of ice in our area, so boss man said no workie today.

Im glad. My Jeep can handle 2 feet of snow, but not ice, it dont like ice.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Been off today. We got a lot of ice in our area, so boss man said no workie today.

They make a thing called "all season tires".. also, they make a thing called "winter tires"... you may want to start adopting the seasonal "Changing of the Tires" custom if you live where it did not usually snow in the past, because.....

Winter is coming.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I live in a 2.5/3 (top floor was attic/servants quarters/loft)story, 1100sq ft/floor house built in 1907 That I got for only $95k in 2007. I have learned why it was so "inexpensive". The frame is made of Fir and flex's with the weather and the surrounding ground is clay Up from a nearby River. There is much Sweat Equity in this Old Beast, but it is mine. I intend to die in it. See what happens.

But now I am calling the Furnace repair man back to explain why my Condensation collector is leaking and when did someone put a cornsyrup bottle there to collect the water to compensate for the hose shortage? because -I- didn't set it up like.
Perhaps húsvaeter, who knows? Regardless, needs fixed, and I don't have the tools for Pex.

Old low priced places are the best!

I just bought a dishwasher and I have a plumber coming here Tuesday to do all the shit I cant lol.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just bought a dishwasher and I have a plumber coming here Tuesday to do all the shit I cant lol.
I have a dishwasher that never breaks down. It is built in two parts and is permanently attached to the end of my arms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

They make a thing called "all season tires".. also, they make a thing called "winter tires"... you may want to start adopting the seasonal "Changing of the Tires" custom if you live where it did not usually snow in the past, because.....

Winter is coming.

Dude, they know me, I'll make it there, I have a Jeep Wrangler with All Terrains, they also got the snow symbol. Damn good in snow. They are the ones that wont make it :Grin3:

Jeep-Winter.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have a dishwasher that never breaks down. It is built in two parts and is permanently attached to the end of my arms.

Ha, you got the same dishwasher brand that I got lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I actually didnt want a dishwasher. I have this awesome farmhouse sink(not the modern "farmhouse chic" style....this thing is a beast with the cut board) and that would have been fine with me to just have that and I wanted more storage space where the dish washer would be.

But I was outnumbered so we have to have plumbing ran for one.