What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You need Nokians, or chains, for ice.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aaaah, looks like they have extra siphoning.

I seen some tires, that allow you to install spikes on 'em.

Or maybe just get these, and say fuck it lol.....

iu

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuqq that. My house, not a democracy. Wash the dishes you use or you eat out of dirty dishes. I wash my dishes.

I snagged a wonderful cast iron double sink from an antique place for $50. Very cumbersome. I am awaiting the kitchen reno when I can reinforce the counters to take the weight of Cast Iron, but the enamel covering is pristine. It would be about that time I'll replace teh copper pipes and redo the insulation because the R value under the sink is almost nothing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuqq that. My house, not a democracy. Wash the dishes you use or you eat out of dirty dishes. I wash my dishes.

I snagged a wonderful cast iron double sink from an antique place for $50. Very cumbersome. I am awaiting the kitchen reno when I can reinforce the counters to take the weight of Cast Iron, but the enamel covering is pristine. It would be about that time I'll replace teh copper pipes and redo the insulation because the R value under the sink is almost nothing.

I'm gonna be ripping out everything in this kitchen.

Even the subfloor needs to be replaced and I'm sure the joists will need replacing/help. Its gonna need to be able to hold more weight with the stuff I'll putting in here.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Komrade! Give away you amerikan car. It no good, krap in winter! You buy Russian!

Dude!!! I've seen those things! They are beasts that go anywhere!!!!

The Russians are quite clever with cold. And our neighbours. It is prudent to pay attention to their shenanigans. You lot are worried about the Asians and Middle east...Foo. Fresh water will be the new oil, and lookit what countries sit on vast sources of frozen water.
So yes, we're watching very closely and find their vehicles very interesting, which we will rip off of course.
As always; adapt, or die.

They do look cool though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eating Venison Meatloaf for the last time this week, night 4. I will miss you deer meatloaf.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
takes a loooooong pull, holds as it's passed to the left. Savours that Lady Mary Jane rolling around his lungs...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just ate a large thing of blueberry Noosa yogurt.

Thinking about eating some more broccoli cheese soup.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dont give any of that to Harry, his ass already in a world of trouble. He dont need no liquid dairy and broccoli.

I just ate a couple pot cookies lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont give any of that to Harry, his ass already in a world of trouble. He dont need no liquid dairy and broccoli.

I always keep some stashed edibles to help with pain if I have a bad kidney day and motrin isnt enough.

Sometimes I'll have some kratom tea and that helps alot. I used to take that in capsule form but it was kinda triggering for someone with addiction issues.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I always keep some stashed edibles to help with pain if I have a bad kidney day and motrin isnt enough.

Sometimes I'll have some kratom tea and that helps alot. I used to take that in capsule form but it was kinda triggering for someone with addiction issues.
Alf-wort (cannabis) and Magic Mushroom tea. Does the trick. Lets you speak to trees and relaxes sphincters. Helps with prayer and meditation.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Alf-wort (cannabis) and Magic Mushroom tea. Does the trick. Lets you speak to trees and relaxes sphincters. Helps with prayer and meditation.

I want more magic mushrooms lol. That one time was all it took lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably not a great idea when I have to take care of my mother and my kids though lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just made a menu for the next 2 weeks. Anyone else make dinner menus?

Time to slay dragons, Im off to Skyrim for now.

4 day weekend started today.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah, fortnightly menus and shopping lists. I plan 12-13 meals of perishables or frozen, and bank on takeaway at least once.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My broccoli cheese soup was one of the soups I froze several months ago.

I dont know why but I always feel like soup and chilli is better after you have frozen and thawed it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...and I'm back on the dunny after mowing the front yard... cut grass smell triggerrrededed my butt.