What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate fried salmon patties and 2 big bowls of pinto beans, damn they were good. I saved the ham bone from Christmas, with some pieces of meat still on it, it cooked in the beans. The bone gives it so much flavor. The beans cooked for 17 hours, slow and low.

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Just ate fried salmon patties and 2 big bowls of pinto beans.

From that sentence alone I know that your name is probably Charles and you're an apprentice mechanic who does just enough shoddy work to support your alcohol addiction and you live in an off-white slightly run-down house that has a partially collapsed porch roof in one of the corners above the dirty screen door that you can't really see out of that leads out on to cracked 3 step concrete stairs that have been painted battleship grey that is peeling off.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just ate fried salmon patties and 2 big bowls of pinto beans, damn they were good. I saved the ham bone from Christmas, with some pieces of meat still on it, it cooked in the beans. The bone gives it so much flavor. The beans cooked for 17 hours, slow and low.
Since Christmas tho... and no freezerburn. Hmmm

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just received a plant I ordered, it’s very nice, just noticed it’s called a wandering Jew ! I’ll have to keep my eye on that one lol...
how-to-care-for-a-wandering-jew-plant-tradescantia-zebrina-2-1.jpg

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
I'm writing out a grocery list while sipping an energy drink and listening to the Tim Dillion Podcast who is currently reading ads for Manscaped which has reminded me to shave and deodorize my ballsack later when I take a shower.

Thanks, Tim. <3

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Looking at a documentary interview person and another actor I suspect are the same person...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cutting into another fresh pineapple. Having a killer cup of Tarazu coffee. Took out some short ribs for smoking and roasting later.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee. I ordered a pour over set....well it wasnt a "set" I had to order the kettle, the pour over pot and the filter all seperately....but I'm so glad I did because this coffee is awesome.

I'm going to tour a private school today for Squish for next year....as well as the local public school.

Then I gotta pick up moms prescriptions, pay the water bill, go get cat litter and some groceries.

I'm making lentil soup today.

Oh.....and I gotta call the damn plumber.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking coffee. I ordered a pour over set....well it wasnt a "set" I had to order the kettle, the pour over pot and the filter all seperately....but I'm so glad I did because this coffee is awesome.

I'm going to tour a private school today for Squish for next year....as well as the local public school.

Then I gotta pick up moms prescriptions, pay the water bill, go get cat litter and some groceries.

I'm making lentil soup today.

Oh.....and I gotta call the damn plumber.

Lentil soup:FuckYeah:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate fried salmon patties and 2 big bowls of pinto beans.

From that sentence alone I know that your name is probably Charles and you're an apprentice mechanic who does just enough shoddy work to support your alcohol addiction and you live in an off-white slightly run-down house that has a partially collapsed porch roof in one of the corners above the dirty screen door that you can't really see out of that leads out on to cracked 3 step concrete stairs that have been painted battleship grey that is peeling off.

Well, you got the alcohol addiction right anyway lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Since Christmas tho... and no freezerburn. Hmmm

That was barely over 2 months ago lol.

I had it in a freezer bag, that I tried squeezing most the air out of before I put it in the freezer then. Getting most the air out is part of the trick to preserving your meat in the freezer a lil longer. Wish I had me one of them vacuum seal freezer things.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm writing out a grocery list while sipping an energy drink and listening to the Tim Dillion Podcast who is currently reading ads for Manscaped which has reminded me to shave and deodorize my ballsack later when I take a shower.

Thanks, Tim. <3

You're gonna shave your balls after an energy drink? You're a brave man.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Slowly cleaning out part of the garage. My dad was really into Jeeps as well as Corvairs and TDI VWs and he collected a ton of parts for all three which I inherited when he died. As my nephew is into Jeeps (he has a Cherokee and my sister and I gave him two Comanches, one the 4l I6 and the other a diesel which my dad and I did an engine conversion on removing the original 1985 Renault diesel and replacing it with a 2002 VW TDI engine) so I am giving all the jeep and tdi stuff to him.

I am about half done and so far I've found two Comanche tail gates, two rear bumpers for a Comanche, a sports header for the I6, various interior parts, a spare tire, a truck shell, bed liner stuff, fender guards, suspension parts, an I6 head, four bucket seats for a Cherokee/Comanche, a rear bench seat for a Cherokee, interior parts, wheel covers, various engine and electronics parts for the engine, dash board cluster and dashboard, spare steering wheel, and god knows what else. There is also a complete tdi motor I will give him just to get rid of it.

Halfway laid out so he can come get it.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After that I need to figure out what to do with half a garage full of 1960's Chevrolet Corvair parts including to full engines, a transmission, and enough spare parts to practically build a new car. All this just so I can use the third parking spot in my garage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After that I need to figure out what to do with half a garage full of 1960's Chevrolet Corvair parts including to full engines, a transmission, and enough spare parts to practically build a new car. All this just so I can use the third parking spot in my garage.

Facebook market place lol

I have a ton of toddler clothes I'm about to put up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wife is nagging me about hiring a painter to paint the outside of the house. Honestly, I could do it myself, the painting part is easy, it is all the prep work to get the surface ready to paint which sucks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I hope your toilet is sturdy enough to withstand the imminent damage...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just had the plumber here and I had a leak under this place and he did some deep cleaning in the pipes and SO MUCH grease came out.

It was DISGUSTING. Just chunks of rancid white shit that looked like piles of fat. It was horrid.

And I found out a main pipe was put in backwards.

The sink works again but I'm going to have to have to go ahead and replace all the plumbing in this place over the summer. So before the winter I want all that done and have my tankless water heaters put in :Excited1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Driving my wife to work because she won't drive my vehicle and she hit a wombat weeks ago in hers...

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
About to go to sleep on the couch for the 5th straight day of PT on my shoulder.

Don't do BJJ after 40 people... you will get fucked up.