What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
no wonder the chinese r so bold
The Chinese don’t have a hope in hell...even if we sported only Uggs and g-strings! Lol

Every kindergarten here teaches us how to craft longbows from saplings, ugg boots, and thongs...

The CCP will be stopped dead in their tracks!
Totally. Can you believe I actually taught the black fellas how to effectively make a fire by simply using a stick, a notched piece of wood and a mini-bow using string and a twig? I shit you not. We’ll be prepared! Hold on a sec...I’m taking a few pics of my homemade biltong machine...wait up...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
c6d5Y3M.jpg

fTbT8Rg.jpg

Hey?? Easy as fuck. Bin, dowel, computer fan...fucking done! Hang your salted meat on dowel and run fan for three days in Summer and four to six days in Winter. Simples...hey?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
c6d5Y3M.jpg

fTbT8Rg.jpg

Hey?? Easy as fuck. Bin, dowel, computer fan...fucking done! Hang your salted meat on dowel and run fan for three days in Summer and four to six days in Winter. Simples...hey?

Dehydrators can do it in a day, day and a half though... but still nice simple contraption...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
c6d5Y3M.jpg

fTbT8Rg.jpg

Dehydrators can do it in a day, day and a half though... but still nice simple contraption...
Yeah, options though. With this bin idea, one can coat meat with chilli and garlic or any other good sauce until it’s dripping, then sit back and watch flavour being created.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Having my first cup of coffee, just woke up after a great evening out celebrating last night.

I had a great night too last night. Singing Sea Shanties with friends and drinking lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having my first cup of coffee, just woke up after a great evening out celebrating last night.

I had a great night too last night. Singing Sea Shanties with friends and drinking lol.

That sounds fun. We went to celebrate my mom's birthday with the family at this great BBQ restaurant. The food was great. It's also a brewery, so I had a honey blonde ale that was delicious. The service was fantastic, we had the best waiter. He was movie star handsome, but so friendly and down to earth. We brought our own cake and the wait staff was happy that we left them some cake and a good tip. Our family has lots of laughs. Mom said it was one of her best birthdays, if not the best ever.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That sounds fun. We went to celebrate my mom's birthday with the family at this great BBQ restaurant. The food was great. It's also a brewery, so I had a honey blonde ale that was delicious. The service was fantastic, we had the best waiter. He was movie star handsome, but so friendly and down to earth. We brought our own cake and the wait staff was happy that we left them some cake and a good tip. Our family has lots of laughs. Mom said it was one of her best birthdays, if not the best ever.

Sounds like an awesome time!

Mmmmy BBQ.

Cool, I had a honey ale last night too that someone brought. Called Midas Touch I think.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like an awesome time!

Mmmmy BBQ.

Cool, I had a honey ale last night too that someone brought. Called Midas Touch I think.

This was a house brew. It was smooth and tasty with that teeny bit of honey at the end. Delicious.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The South lost - END OF STORY!

Wont stop me from telling the truth! It is my duty as a Son of a Confederate Veteran!

iu

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped your ass with Biggie's strapon.

Are you disputing my vast knowledge of the War of Northern Aggression?

I'm a Northerner and I hate what Southerners had to deal with.... Sherman was a prick... the shit Southerners had to deal with was mega arsehole...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wont stop me from telling the truth! It is my duty as a Son of a Confederate Veteran!

iu

I'm a Northerner and I hate what Southerners had to deal with.... Sherman was a prick... the shit Southerners had to deal with was mega arsehole...

Man, I know you know. Beyond evil. They starved us out, and burnt everything else. Burning and killing all in his path, civilians were not spared. Even pushing slaves into the ocean to drown at bayonet point to "save on ammo". He was even quoted saying "if the war was over slavery, I'd join the South". He was able to keep his slaves until the "revised" 13th amendment was added after the war.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its Friday night, Im tipsy, and eating some food I just made. Cajun fried salmon tenders, with rice and a veggie eggroll.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Man, I know you know. Beyond evil. They starved us out, and burnt everything else. Burning and killing all in his path, civilians were not spared. Even pushing slaves into the ocean to drown at bayonet point to "save on ammo". He was even quoted saying "if the war was over slavery, I'd join the South". He was able to keep his slaves until the "revised" 13th amendment was added after the war.

Can you provide a citation for that quote? Thanks. I'm interested in reading it for myself.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Can you provide a citation for that quote? Thanks. I'm interested in reading it for myself.

Having a hard time finding it, but Im sure I read it somewhere.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Likely story.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Likely story.

Now I cant find it. The one website is gone. I tried looking, but I cant find it. Search engine algorithms may be the cause.

I've drank all my coffee, so my time is up. Time to get stuff done.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lolololol. Well damn. So, this girl I know, we car pooled to a Celtic Jam, and when we got back to my place, I invited her in for a sip of Scotch. We were talking, I showed her something on my phone, and set it on the table, and she showing me stuff on her phone. Time for her to go, I walk her out, come back in, NO PHONE!!!!! She picked up my phone and left with it accidentally lol. Ugh. I just emailed a mutual friend to contact her lol. Cause I aint on FB and shit. I looked ALLL over the place, my house, the yard, my Jeep, its gone, and the last place I remember I left it was on the table, she had to of taken it on accident. Lololol. This is funny lololol.