What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beer and pizza for breakfast. Doing laundry. There's a Jarflys gig to watch on Facebook (and maybe YouTube), so I'm gonna get that started.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just came back from a lady’s house she’s almost 90 and the energy company wanted a meter reading and she didn’t know how, I’ve been trying to get her smart meters cos she still has them old ones. But every time I go there I come back feeling a bit depressed, I think it’s the house there’s nothing new in there it’s like a time capsule, you open the door to come out and it’s like going back to the future,

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Odd smell wafting into the porch. Earthy, familiar, not unpleasant. Kind of like fertilizer.

Maybe I should change my scanties....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Daughter took the the dog out, I’m still in my pajamas and second joint of the day, today is Netflix and bugger everything.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I poured coffee but oh yeah, there's no milk ..gotta get some.. And then a torrent of rain just started drumming down on everything.

Shit.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tired-All-the-Time.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just grilled some burgers, nom nom nom. If I get cancer from anything (knocks on wood), its gonna be from tasty charred goodness lol. Fuckers try and tell me char is a carcinogen and causes cancer, thats flavor! Not burnt mind you :Perfecto:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Day 5 in Yakima, WA. A trip dedicated to seeing the Goddess' dad, but Thursday we went to the candy store for edibles and a gram of something called golden pineapple.

I told a pleasantly stoned, very friendly kid named Brent that I was so excited because I hadn't bought pot in a shop for 30 years... and that was a pizza place. All I wanted was something that wouldn't put me on my ass after a bowl. He recommended the pineapple stuff. He was mistaken.

Still, $15 for a gram and a cheap piece of glass that I will enjoy without guilt for this otherwise sad vacation? Worth it.